Is your current Electronic Engineer role challenging enough? Is your career being developed how you were promised? Can you commute to the Nuneaton area? If you want to be designing cutting edge automotive ECU’ s that help to make our roads safer, then contact me. This role will give you great exposure to component level design, safety critical systems and FMEA.
SALARY: Up to £50,000 (dependent on relevant practical work experience and qualifications)
· Up to 49 Days Holiday
· Life Assurance
LOCATION: Nuneaton, Warwickshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Leicester, Tamworth, Birmingham, Coventry, Rugby, Burton-On-Trent, Litchfield, Sutton Coldfield, Warwick, Northampton
JOB SPECIFICATION: Electronics Engineer - Automotive Electronic systems
You can accrue up to 49 days holiday, every year! You’ll get to play a key role in the growth of our R&D team. You’ll be site-based near Nuneaton, working on design, development & testing of our latest automotive products & systems. You’ll be involved in the challenges of NPD. Including specification, electronic design, evaluation & development down to component level.
We really do care about your career development and we promote from within. Our test facilities are modern & extensive. With our proactive attitude towards your care & development with an un-rivalled work / life balance and career development opportunities, you’ll wish you had joined sooner. Come and see for yourself!
If you’re ambitious and you want to really kick on in your career you should get in touch.
As an Electronics Engineer you will:
· Propose & evaluate electronics hardware designs – including the selection of electrical parts & components
· Component level design, prepare circuit schematics, technical specifications, product performance specifications & Bill of Material (BOM)
· Assist with the procurement & evaluation of design prototypes as per client briefs
What I am looking for in you: Electronics Engineer – Automotive Electronics Control Units
· An Electrical or Electronic Engineering related qualification. You might have studied Mechatronics, Optoelectronics, Microelectronics, Physics – I don’t mind
· You can demonstrate experience of designing PCB's component level & specifying & validating electronic hardware - within a development environment
· Your experience could have come from a variety of safety critical sectors (such as Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Defence, Autonomous Vehicles, Driver-less cars etc)
· Your projects will have included the design & development of electronic circuits from concept to final manufacturing & then test validation
· You can describe your risk assessment (DFMEA) or similar test & reliability methodologies
Additional exposure to LabVIEW or EMC design techniques would be great too, as would any electronics systems work done in a safety critical environment.
A well-established manufacturer of electronic braking systems for Autonomous Vehicles, with an international exposure supplying systems to major truck and trailer manufacturers.
We’re an automotive giant operating: Sales, R&D and Manufacturing all over the world with sites based in over 20 different countries covering Europe, Asia, South America and North America.
About half of our sales are in North America, 1/3 in Europe and the remainder in Asia and South America.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets & worked with the following products and/or services: Electronics Engineer, electronic design, PCB, P.C.B, component level, ORCAD, analogue, digital, circuit simulation, brake, systems, automotive, motorsport, aerospace, vehicle, autonomous, pspice, cadence, altium, autodesk eagle
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us directly.
INTERESTED? Get in touch. You’ll receive an acknowledgement of your application.