We need a Digital Marketing Manager / eCommerce Manager renegade to drive the UK trade platform and then build new markets across Europe. It's an exciting time to work for this industry leading retail business who are dominating their market.
SALARY: £65,000 - £75,000 depending on experience
BENEFITS: Large Company Benefits
We envisage commutable locations to be – Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Slough, Aylesbury, Uxbridge, High Wycombe, North London
JOB SPECIFICATION: eCommerce Manager - Online Trading Manager - Retail
This is a new all-encompassing role, where you will have full autonomy to devise and drive the European digital trading platform, initially focused on the UK market. Currently there is a limited online coverage, but you will be supported by a market leading brand that is already significantly recognised across the globe.
The purpose of the eCommerce Manager is to support sales growth of this revitalised EMEA business unit, whilst also partnering with retailers and distributors. You will be responsible for all promotion and marketing across available and relevant online platforms.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE: eCommerce Manager - Online Trading Manager - Retail
· A passion for all things digital and a strong understanding of quick wins and the pitfalls of digital and eCommerce environments.
· Experience working and marketing through online marketplaces such as Amazon and ebay.
· Experience of trading through varying eCommerce channels and platforms.
· Online analytical skills and the ability to translate trends into tangible business opportunities
· Experience of managing a portfolio of products and brands
· Ensure products are represented correctly and content is managed effectively.
· Experience of developing product content as well as Product display imaging and description management.
KEY SKILLS AND UNDERSTANDING REQUIRED: eCommerce Manager - Online Trading Manager - Retail
· Strong PC skills, Excel in particular
· Strong commercial knowledge
· Good numerical skills
· Proactive and happy to work on own initiative
· Strong work ethic
· Good team player
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Online Manager Digital Manager, Online Trading Manager, eCommerce Manager, eCommerce Sales Manager, Trading Manager.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting eCommerce Manager - Online Trading Manager - Retail and reference PM15060 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.