An excellent opportunity for an International / European Marketing Manager who is ideally, multi or bi-lingual to join a global market leader and trusted FMCG Brand who is now one of the fastest growing companies in their market.
SALARY: £35,000 to £43,000 plus Car Allowance
BENEFITS: Competitive Benefits Package.
LOCATION: North West UK
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Based North West UK but with frequent European travel. Ideally based in Liverpool, Manchester, Warrington, Cheshire or Leeds
JOB SPECIFICATION: European Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Marketing Controller, this pivotal role will be responsible for the strategic development of the European Markets supporting their brands via Distributors and Retailers across EMEA.
You will be working with their European Business Partner and be responsible for managing and implementing both their trade and consumer marketing activity for a well-respected and trusted brand across Europe.
Key Duties of the European Marketing Manager will include:
· Working with their European Business Partner to coordinate and support their trade and consumer marketing activities within EMEA Distributors and Key Retailers.
· Leading the SKU rationalisation/harmonisation programme in line with identified consumer needs.
· Managing the NPD programme, ensuring pan-EMEA co-operation and timely project delivery.
· Developing ongoing creative campaigns for all EMEA channels, product launches and activities aligned with business commercial objectives.
· Provision of support to Senior Sales Management, with communication and implementation of brand loyalty programme in direct markets and to major Distributors.
· Delivery of A&P spend for export portfolio, plus the additional brands across EMEA.
· Time spent in the EMEA market, working with Distributors on delivery of initiatives.
· Database Management/ Direct Marketing - managing data and delivery of communications to target groups.
· Demonstrable experience of delivering good return on investment through marketing initiatives and activities.
REQUIREMENTS: European Marketing Manager
Due to the wide spread of cultures and different markets, a true European cultural awareness is needed and fluency in another European Language, which could include French, Dutch, Flemish, Spanish, Polish and/or German would be beneficial.
There will be at least 30% to 50% travel across Europe on a frequent basis.
You will need to build strong relationships with their European Partner and the Key Distributors across Europe within different regions so cultural awareness and personality is vital.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in English, alongside being commutable to our HQ in the North West.
Generally, the incumbent must be able to work well under pressure with a high focus on customer care both internally and externally. They must be a confident self-starter who is proactive and has a high degree of personal motivation, but with a team-based approach.
The candidate will have a sound knowledge of a wide range of marketing processes; have good organisational skills with the ability to take decisions. The person will also require a good understanding of data manipulation and manufacturing operations.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing Manager, Product Manager, International Marketing Manager, EMEA Marketing Manager, EMEA Brand Manager within FMCG, Consumables, Automotive, DIY, Branded goods or Decorative Supplies.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Lyons quoting European Marketing Manager and reference IL14988 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683306 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.