European Sales Manager EMEA required for market leading company with a global client base.
· 50% Bonus (OTE: £75-80k Uncapped)
· 25 Days Holiday
LOCATION: This is a HOME BASED role, and ideally you will be base in Southern England, Midlands or Home Counties
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Watford, Oxford, London, Reading, Luton, Milton Keynes, Birmingham, Swindon.
JOB SPECIFICATION: European Sales Manager, EMEA : Banking / Cash in Transit
As one of the leading manufacturers of intelligent cash handling equipment in the UK we are seeking a European or Export Sales Manager to grow our UK and European business for the Banking and Cash in Transit markets.
Our market leading products are found in all sectors of the banking market, due to a changing and developing marketplace, also found in high street and retail parks around the globe. In order to exploit significant European opportunities, we are seeking an Export Sales Manager to help grow our EMEA business, through new and existing distributors and direct to major overseas Partners and Banks.
As an International Sales Manager / Export Sales Manager (Europe or EMEA) your main area of focus will be to manage and grow existing Distributors and major Banks in a number of international markets across continental and Eastern Europe. We are looking for a passionate and experienced International Sales Manager / Export Sales Manager with a proven track record of growth ideally with B2B or multi-channel experience.
REQUIREMENTS: European Sales Manager, EMEA : Banking / Cash in Transit
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
· You will have proven international sales experience across the European or EMEA region.
· Have a successful track record of working with major B2B markets and key distributors in-country to develop successful sales strategies and growth.
· A second European language would be desirable but is not essential.
· A solutions sales or capital equipment background with B2B experience this could be any sector not just the banking marketplace.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for:
· Sales and new business development with a range of accounts across Europe on a direct basis and via a Distribution network.
· Identifying, developing, training, motivating and supporting European distributors and channel partners.
· Managing and developing existing accounts and distributors across Europe.
· Identifying and developing opportunities for developing business and new product solutions with major banks and Cash in Transit clients.
· Using your own initiative to propose new ideas, strategies and methods of working to maximise success and develop our business.
· Organising and attending major European events, Exhibitions and Trade Shows.
As European Sales Manager EMEA, you will be involved in helping develop our global sales effort in European territories, so a second European language will be beneficial but is not essential. You must have a sound knowledge of Export Sales via Distributors. You must also be able to demonstrate success in delivering first class customer service supporting overseas distributors, have a driving attitude with ambition and the desire to make it happen.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join a market leader and develop your career – you will gain exposure and visibility at a senior level and be joining a company that is investing in its growth.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Solutions Sales, B2B, Banking, Capital Equipment, ATMs, Financial Markets, International Sales Manager, Export Sales Manager, Sales Manager EMEA, European Sales Manager, Distribution Sales Manager, Channel Manager, New Business sales Manager.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Lyons quoting European Sales Manager, EMEA : Banking / Cash in Transit and reference IL15429 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683306 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.