We require 2 Event Co-ordinators to work closely with our team of project managers and account directors who deliver the best event experiences across the UK. You will be assisting the event team with the administration and logistics of big budget events, so if you are highly organised, great at communication and love spreadsheets, read on......
SALARY: £21,000 to £26,000 (depending on previous experience)
· Generous Annual Holiday
· Pension Scheme
· Car Parking on-site
· Modern, vibrant team and office
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Evesham, Bicester, Leamington Spa, Northampton, Rugby, Southam,
JOB DESCRIPTION: Event Co-ordinator - Corporate Events
You will be assisting the senior event team with various events; conference productions, delegate management, award ceremonies, exhibitions, high level board meetings, new product launches and national roadshows.
Occasionally, you will get to see the fruits of your labour by attending events, this will help you develop your event management knowledge and skills.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Event Co-ordinator - Corporate Events
Every day will be different, you will be involved in the following;
· Checking the availability of freelance staff and ensuring they are fully briefed.
· Booking accommodation suitable for the event location.
· Organising the event kit to ensure the kit lists and loads lists are correct.
· Assist with the logistics of the events, booking suitable transportation.
· Carry out site inspections.
· Negotiate with suppliers and monitor the event budget.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Event Co-ordinator - Corporate Events
You will be an essential part to the delivery of amazing events for our valued customers.
You will have the following skills and experience;
· Demonstrate previous event management support experience ideally agency side.
· Can work as part of a busy high functioning team and be able to work under pressure.
· Be keen to develop your event career further and input creative ideas towards the event delivery.
· Hold a UK driver’s licence.
· Be IT literate across MS packages.
A team of multi-tasking event specialists working with long standing clients across the UK.
We manage high profile brand launches and fully exceed the expectations of our corporate clients.
We are a successful team that works hard to continually impress everyone involved in our event experience.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Event Project Executive, Event Co-ordinator, Event Assistant, Event Co-Ordinator, Press Events, Product Launches, Event Executive, Exhibitions, Show Stands, Creation of Digital Events, Conference Design, Award Ceremonies, Roadshow Co-ordinator,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.