Field Sales Executive required by a leading manufacturer of Metal Detection Inspection Systems for the food sector, based from home covering The North of England
SALARY: Up to £35,000
BENEFITS: OTE c£40,000 - £45,000 Car Home Communication Package Expense Account 25 Days Holiday plus Stats
LOCATION: Working from home, covering Midlands and Northern England
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Hull, Sheffield, Nottingham, Birmingham
JOB SPECIFICATION: Field Sales Executive / Sales Engineer - Industrial Capital Equipment
· Working from home, you will be an experienced Salesperson selling to customers from Leicestershire up to the Borders and will have a mix of new business and account management responsibility.
· Order values range from £10,000 to £100,000 and the sales cycle is typically 1 to 3 months
· You will be supported by an internal sales function, although you will also be responsible for generating your own leads
· You will be selling to end users within the food process sector
· You will be responsible for identifying key decision makers within customers / accounts, i.e. Users, Production Managers, Chief Engineers and Buyers
· You will develop strong lasting relationships with new and existing customers
Full product and ongoing support will be provided by the UK Sales Manager
REQUIREMENTS: Field Sales Executive / Sales Engineer - Industrial Capital Equipment
· Field Sales experience of an industrial or technical product i.e. Industrial Components, Consumables, Capital Equipment or even Office Equipment
· Excellent territory management & planning experience
· Track record in new business generation and account management
· Lead generation experience
· Commercial awareness and the ability to close
Since its inception in 1996, this organisation has grown substantially and now has equipment installed in over 45 countries and has a UK t/o of approx.£4m and employs 32 people.
With the bulk of their business in the food and pharmaceutical sectors, their success has been built on quality, reliability and customer support, in supplying and supporting Metal Detection Product Inspection systems.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Field Sales, Technical sales, consumables, component sales, capital equipment sales.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Tony Moroney quoting Field Sales Executive / Sales Engineer - Industrial Capital Equipment and reference TM14973 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683310 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.