We are interested in receiving applications from aspirational Field Service Engineers from a variety of electrical and electronic backgrounds who may not necessarily have experience in medical devices / equipment. Alternatively, you may already be a successful Field Service Engineer from a medical devices / equipment background. We are offering a brand-new career opportunity within a high-performing Medical Devices / Equipment manufacturer, having recently experienced explosive growth in our ambitious 3-year market share growth plan.
SALARY: £36,000 - £42,000
BENEFITS: Bonus (up to £3,000 paid annually) Pension (up to 8% and matched by Company) Company Car 25 Days Annual Holiday Group Income Protection Scheme Private Healthcare
LOCATION: This is a FIELD-BASED Field Service Engineer – Medical Devices / Equipment role, covering the East of England.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: We are looking to attract applicants from any of the following locations: Peterborough, Cambridge, North London, Essex, Luton, Hertfordshire, Leicester.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Field Service Engineer – Medical Devices / Equipment
· This is a home-based role where you will have complete accountability for the installation (60% of role), servicing (40% of role) and supporting our brand portfolio of Medical Electronic products. This is a customer-facing role where duties are performed mostly on customer hospital sites and occasionally at our central headquarters.
· You will benefit from a market-leading international medical devices / equipment regular certified training package. This comprises of one week each year spent learning and keeping up to date on the latest technologies and methods.
· You will discuss: pricing, service contracts and search out any opportunities for sales leads to be passed on internally.
· You will be managing your own callouts, procedures and routine maintenance.
REQUIREMENTS: Field Service Engineer – Medical Devices / Equipment
· You will be educated to HND / HNC level in Electronic or Electrical Engineering, coupled with strong customer-facing skills and a tangible track record
· You will have commercial acumen and be business savvy.
· You will be physically capable to occasionally lift products up to 25 kilos for installation.
· We are a global leader of medical equipment & devices.
· As an international manufacturer, we have created ground-breaking innovations, which have been credited as genuine game-changing solutions within the medical equipment/ devices market.
· Our R&D is constantly driving forward, creating new products which are world-class and cutting-edge. This has led to us winning industry awards.
· We have a holistic approach to company, employee and team ethics, resulting in the highest level of clinical engagement.
· Our results speak for themselves: world-class manufacturing, premium branding, delighted customers, extremely high staff retention and fantastic camaraderie!
Wherever possible, we actively promote from within.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jim Kelly quoting Field Service Engineer – Medical Devices / Equipment and reference JK15225 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683316 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.