We are an innovative company with an advanced technology and a genuine desire to bring about positive change, with worldwide customers and considerable backing, we now require a dynamic and experienced Finance Controller based in Hackney, London
SALARY: £65,000 - £70,000
· 20 Days Holiday
LOCATION: Hackney, London
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: London, Watford, Romford, Slough
JOB SPECIFICATION: Finance Controller : Adhesives - Retail
As the Finance Controller, your focus will be to lead a small team and ensure the delivery of accurate and timely financial information critical to both reporting and decision making. You will be a strong leader with a very pragmatic and agile approach to working, our business is a very fast paced environment and the ability to prioritise and to influence people will be paramount to your success.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Finance Controller : Adhesives - Retail
Reporting directly to the UK Managing Director and key stakeholders in Europe, your focus will be managing a small team led by a Finance Manager covering and looking after accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, financial reporting, treasury and tax;
· Oversee and review the Monthly, Quarterly and annual group reporting based on group accounting guidelines
· Ensure adequate internal controls and procedures are in place to demonstrate compliance with GAAP and regulatory laws
· Take ownership of all Finance Planning and Analysis work within the business
· Oversee all aspects of our IT function (heavily E-Commerce focussed) and work towards driving SAP improvements and optimising integration platforms
· Managing all banking relationships and administration of the company’s bank accounts
REQUIREMENTS: Finance Controller : Adhesives - Retail
Ultimately, you already demonstrate a proven track record in a finance position managing a small team ideally for an SME manufacturing business. As well as this, you will be a:
· Qualified Accountant who is driven and keen to work for an organisation they can grow with
· Hands on operator with a flexible but honest approach to producing collating financial information and utilising that information to deliver strategic insights to the wider business/group
· Candidate with experience of ERP systems and integration
· Candidate who sees the bigger picture, formulates pragmatic solutions and enjoys running multiple projects at once, multi-tasking will be a daily occurrence and must be something you thrive on
· Person who thrives on an active role in an agile business, our environment is exciting but it’s also very busy and fast moving
· Keen individual who is excited by innovation and creativity as well as having a commercial awareness and business acumen
It is likely you will have previously shown strong analytical and communicational skills, managed a Finance Team including European/International elements and worked with a variety of key stakeholders. It is also likely that you would have undertaken one of the following roles: Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Senior Management Accountant, Director of Finance, Finance and Commercial Manager, Group Finance Manager.
WHY CONSIDER US?
We innovate, we are growing, and our mission is strong. We’re just getting started!
Currently in partnership with an international manufacturing group, one of Europe’s market leading manufacturers of adhesive solutions for a variety of industrial and commercial uses, we will:
· Value your opinion and give you the autonomy to maximise the role
· Offer genuine potential to be part of something exciting and innovative
· Welcome you into a small but passionate team. We work hard, and are recognised for our product, brand and operation
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us directly.
Interested? Please email our retained consultant Michael Thorpe quoting Finance Controller : Adhesives - Retail and reference MT15489 to email@example.com or DD: 44 (0) 1604 683313 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. www.wallacehind.com Tel: 01604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.