After 35 years, our Accountant is retiring. This now represents a rare opportunity to join our close knit, family run business taking ownership of the more senior aspects of our finance function. We are not looking for a ‘number cruncher’ but a valued member of the team – we want you to play a part in the direction of our company.
BASIC SALARY: up to £70,000 per annum (Pro Rata, dependent on hours worked)
· Company Pension
· Annual Bonus
· Generous Holiday Package
LOCATION: You will be based in our modern offices in High Wycombe
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Beaconsfield, Aylesbury, Maidenhead, Slough
JOB DESCRIPTION: Accountant / Finance Manager – Part Time
As our Accountant / Finance Manager you will have a wealth of experience leading a finance function within an SME environment. We would be delighted to receive applications from Finance Managers / Business Partners / Accountants who are used to rolling up their sleeves and looking into every aspect of the business that effects the bottom line. As a business we will give you the platform to be instrumental in shaping the way we move forward.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Accountant / Finance Manager – Part Time
In return, you will:
· Have a complete control of P&L including management and financial accounting (supported by external accountants / auditors).
· Create monthly accounts and business reports for management meetings.
· Monitor attendance and holiday.
· Be responsible for preparing annual budgets, forecasts and collating all data in preparation for audit.
· Manage critical cash flow and credit control amongst other duties.
· Manage finance functions such as payroll, expenses, pensions, company vehicles, telecoms and utilities etc.
We are well established within our industry and have an excellent reputation for technical expertise and customer service. Our values are fully customer focused and we are accredited with ISO9001-2015, Safe Contractor and Environment Agency registered.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Accountant / Finance Manager – Part Time
Ideally, you will have:
· A finance qualification of AAT, CIMA or ACCA would be preferred although we are very happy to receive applications from candidates who are qualified by experience (QBE)
· The ability to take an overall commercial view of our business and have an input into change and progression from a financial perspective
· Proficiency with MS office software and be very comfortable with excel, you will also ideally be an experienced user of Sage
· Strong communication skills and the willingness to have commercial input at local level
We are a leading business in the field of air compressors, vacuums, pneumatics and associated equipment. We supply numerous industries across Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Industrial, Manufacturing, Food/Beverage, Utilities, Nuclear, Power, Public Services and more.
With over 50 years’ experience in the industry, we place importance on a reliable and quality service. Our customers range from sole traders to SME’s to large, blue-chip companies. We offer our customers a fast turnaround time on orders and are available 24/7 for support.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Finance Office Manager, Finance Manager, Commercial Finance Manager, Commercial Manager, Accountant, Commercial Accountant, Assistant Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Finance Administrator, Purchase Ledger, P&L, Audit, Accounting, Sage, Accountancy Clerk, Bookkeeping, Payroll,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: AD15803, Wallace Hind Selection