An exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to work for a leading consumer brand. You will be working alongside the Senior Activation Manager to create and develop marketing materials to be placed within leading retailers for this major FMCG manufacturer and brand leader in their sector.
SALARY: £28,000 - £32,000
· 30 Days Holiday
· Annual Occupational Health Checks
· Staff Shop Memberships (discounts for retailers, gyms & restaurants), Costco membership,
· 10% Discount on UK Holiday's
· Free onsite parking
· Pensions 3.5%
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Leicester, Coventry, Rugby, Daventry, Kettering, Wellingborough, Towcester
JOB SPECIFICATION: Marketing Executive : Brand / FMCG
We envisage this Brand/Activation Marketing Executive to have a strong character with the drive and creativity to develop and execute in store message marketing. You will be supporting the senior manager to execute and implement the in-store shopper activity as well as but not limited to;
· Create and develop branded and promotional material for the retailer’s website, magazine and in store marketing with the aim to boost the brands image
· Create, develop and circulate trade presenters suitable for both internal and external audiences
· Engage with the retailer’s media and creative agencies to implement initiates based on shopper insight
· You will be expected to regularly visit retailer stores to ensure the product is not only displayed correctly but to track competitor activity to understand the shopper behaviour.
· Planning and prioritising multiple projects with demanding deadlines
· Invoice management and timely tracker of budget tracker
REQUIREMENTS: Marketing Executive : Brand / FMCG
To be a successful Brand/Activation Marketing Executive you must have experience of working in a marketing brand team ideally in retail, FMCG or wholesale along with;
· Knowledge of the full marketing mix with the willingness to learn and develop within a major national brand.
· Experience in developing and executing in-store messaging
· You will need to be a ‘self starter’ who can hit the ground running
· Experience in working in a FMCG and liaising with retailers
· Strong decision-making skills to solve problems using own initiative
A leading consumer product business with a vibrant branded environment, where the relationship with our customers is at the forefront of our culture.
This company offers natural progression and promotes internal development.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting Marketing Executive : Brand / FMCG and reference LL15328 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683325 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.