An expanding business model supplying food wholesale products and services across the UK & Ireland, require a new member to join their Trade Marketing team based from Bromley, Kent. You will be a critical part to our continued business growth; managing compelling brand campaigns that connect with wholesale businesses and their end consumers.
· Annual Company Bonus
· Contributory Pension
· Generous Annual Holiday Allowance
· Full Time Hours : 9 to 5
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Croydon, Sidcup, Orpington, Beckenham,
JOB DESCRIPTION: Marketing Manager / Trade Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager : B2B : FMCG / Food
This is a permanent role. A chance to join an established marketing team based from Bromley – close to Bromley South train station.
You will be joining a multi-skilled team of marketing managers and marketing executives that fully own the annual trade plans and work closely with a technical category team, sales and external agencies, reporting to the Trade Marketing Controller.
This role does not include any direct reports - enabling you to fully own and manage the trade marketing strategy.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Marketing Manager / Trade Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager : B2B : FMCG / Food
Our Marketing Manager in the trade division will fully own the annual trade plan that communicates across a vast customer base in a fast moving B2B channel. You will be responsible for the following areas of our marketing function:
· Develop and deliver the annual trade plan.
· Evolve compelling selling stories to maximise the possible channels.
· Drive awareness and create demand for key brands in new and existing markets. Ideally activate new retail channels currently untouched.
· Support the sales strategy and inspire the sales teams with compelling marketing collateral.
· Project manage all trade support campaigns from initial brief to completion, then review of ROI.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Marketing Manager / Trade Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager : B2B : FMCG / Food
You will be:
· A Marketing Manager that can work in an ever-changing landscape.
· You will be open to change and demonstrate the energy and enthusiasm to become knowledgeable of this fast-paced industry that touches so many industry sectors, new and already established.
· Comfortable to work closely with our customers and become the face of the business.
· A Marketing Manager who seeks a role where you can make a real impact.
· Able to travel throughout the UK and Ireland.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
· Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager, Brand Marketing Manager, Trade Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager, Communications Marketing Manager, Retail Marketing Manager, Channel Marketing Manager, Group Brand Manager, Global Marketing Manager, Category Marketing Manager,
· B2B markets, FMCG Marketing, B2B2C Marketing, Dairy Industry, Convenience Retail, Wholesale,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.