We are seeking a talented Front End Web Developer to bring online expertise to this fast-paced marketing team across B2B and B2C channels. A chance to stretch your online creativity with more than 10,000 product lines and established partnerships with market-leading brands in the UK and overseas.
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000
BENEFITS: Generous Holiday Allowance Pension Contributions Early finish on a Friday Life Assurance and Subsidised Medical Cover Plan Varied Work Load (no day is the same!) Working on Mac’s (and the latest software)
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Banbury, Coventry, Milton Keynes,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Front End Web Developer
You will be responsible to bring the website development and design in-house to this market leader. Reporting into the Marketing Director, this new post will give you the chance to make a real difference to the on-line presence of this established brand.
Your key duties will be:
• Updating, maintaining and day-to-day running of the website
• Ensure content across the website is always up-to-date including high quality images, keyword specific copy and downloads
• Maintain website operation ensuring its responsive and optimised for desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile platforms
• Photoshopping photography for visuals across the website
• Developing new ideas and relevant content, in-line with our marketing strategy
• Ensure our website is interactive and the forefront of the industry
• Improving UX
• Working within a team to create exciting on-brand content for our social platforms
REQUIREMENTS: Front End Web Developer
We require applicants for this Front End Web Developer to have the following skills:
• At least 3 years’ experience creating and developing sites commercially
• In depth understanding and demonstrable experience of WordPress
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
• Understanding of developing a transactional website
• A clear understanding of UX and user-centred design
• Understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
• Online copy writing skills with an understanding on keywords and SEO
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator software packages and Microsoft Office
• Mac literate
• Social content experience across a range of platforms
A leading distributor that has been established for nearly 40 years. Nationally recognised across the UK and some European markets. They offer a vast portfolio of products and services which makes this Website Developer role exciting and varied.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Front End Web Developer and reference KA14932 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683315 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.