World leading manufacturer of tamper evident security solutions require an ambitious Global Business Development Manager to develop UK and International accounts within the Cash in Transit market sectors.
BENEFITS: OTE up to £60,000 Company Car (Choice of BMW 3 Series / Audi A4 level) Group Pension Health Care Inc. Family Additional Group Benefits
LOCATION: UK - Office based - Commutable to Sidcup
(Role will require international travel 1-2 times a month)
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Sidcup, Maidstone, Croydon, Brentwood
JOB SPECIFICATION: Global Business Development Manager
We are recognised as a market leader in the UK and a key player internationally. To build further on our global presence, we wish to engage an ambitious Global Business Development Manager to:
· Develop New Global Accounts 80% - We currently deal with a number of global Cash in Transit organisations. You will be charged with developing relationships with the remaining major players on a worldwide basis
· Account Manage 20% - Our existing global accounts in the Cash in Transit market
· Identify & develop differentiated, added value product solutions to customer’s needs; this is not a commodity, price-based sell
REQUIREMENTS: Global Business Development Manager
There is a particular emphasis on new business development, (within existing accounts and brand-new customers) so only apply if you genuinely enjoy the chase of identifying and winning new business opportunities. We would be delighted to receive applications from any candidate who meet any of the following criteria:
· A proven track record of selling products, services or solutions, to the Cash in Transit or associated market sectors. This could include major Banks & Building Societies, Insurance Companies, Casino Operators.
· We are also interested in those who have sold to areas where information integrity/confidentiality needs to be protected or monitored. These include Pharmaceutical, Couriers and Post, Fire safety, Government, Hospitals Healthcare, Law Enforcement, Retail, Transportation, Utilities and Confidential Waste Disposal.
· Any experience of selling to global accounts / internationally would be advantageous but not a pre-requisite.
Part of a multi-billion-dollar International Manufacturing Group, we are one of the world’s largest manufacturers of bespoke, tamper-evident security solutions supplying global players within the Airlines & Cash in Transit markets. Having identified these sectors as key to the long-term growth of the unit, we are seeking to leverage existing customer relationships, and existing products to become a global market influencer in the security industry.
· Succession planning is an integral part of our recruitment process. It is imperative we employ individuals who have the desire and capability to take on greater responsibilities
· We offer the genuine potential for career development within our company and the group globally. Where possible, we have an active policy of promotion from within and firmly believe in the development of all personnel
It is highly likely you will have held any of the following roles selling at head office level to the above markets - International Sales Manager, International Sales Executive, Export Sales Manager, Export Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Global Account Manager, Global Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Sales Manager.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Interested? Please email our retained consultant Michael Thorpe quoting reference MT14934 to firstname.lastname@example.org Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. www.wallacehind.com Tel: 01604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.