We are a world leading company, renowned for offering premium business modelling, analytics and consultancy services to the pharmaceutical industry. Our unique entry level programme allows graduates to acquire a wide range of highly valued skills with excellent on-the-job training, tailored personal development programmes and the opportunity to travel internationally.
BASIC: £26,000 (increasing to £28,000 after probation)
- 27 Days Holiday
- Bonus Scheme
- 5% Contributory Pension
Commutable from: Oxford, Marlow, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Slough, Reading, Uxbridge, Hemel Hempstead, Maidenhead
Established for twenty years, we are world leaders in providing the pharmaceutical industry with business forecasting and pricing models, analysis, research and consultancy solutions. Our products include our evidence based, pharma specific software which is used by 90% of the top 20 pharma companies around the globe and many more. We are an international company with the majority of our clients based in Europe and the USA. You’ll join a dynamic, innovative and highly intelligent team that provides forecasting and pricing analysis and consultancy services to the most recognised pharmaceutical organisations in the world. You’ll need to combine a passion for numbers along with commercial acumen to understand the nuances of the pharmaceutical market, including highlighting opportunities and factoring in potential risks.
As a Graduate Business Modeller & Analyst, you will receive full on the job training and will ultimately be responsible for:
- Producing models covering many aspects of the pharmaceutical industry (including business modelling, pricing strategies, international pricing systems, and the effects of parallel trade and risk analysis).
- Using cutting-edge technologies to produce bespoke pricing models for high-profile clients.
- Documenting, quality checking and project managing pricing models.
- Developing innovative forecasting methodologies.
- Presenting analysis and findings to the clients (travel abroad is an essential component of the role)
- Training and supporting customers using the bespoke models you have built or our off-the-shelf forecasting software.
- Managing the quality and detail of work being provided to the customer.
- Keeping up to date and documenting developments within the industry and pricing environment.
- Translating customer needs into working briefs.
- Creating detailed proposals for new and existing customers.
The successful candidate will have gained a Bachelor Honours Degree (2:1 or higher), in either Life Sciences, Economics, Mathematics or one that involves a high degree of mathematical modelling in particular:
- Biological / Biomedical Sciences, Biology, Biochemistry, Systems Biology, Medical Sciences, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy.
- Chemical Biology, Chemistry.
- Mathematics, Economics.
You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
- The ability to work within a team or on an individual project whilst maintaining a high standard within a strict time and budgetary framework.
- Solid grasp of mathematical concepts and basic statistics.
- Desire to undertake a role that involves regular travel in the UK, Europe and USA.
- A genuine fascination with pharmaceuticals and medicine.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Exceptional analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel and some spreadsheet modelling.
- VBA skills would be highly advantageous.
- A full UK driving licence.
This role will develop you because as an organisation we strongly believe in the personal and professional development of all our people.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: CG15802, Wallace Hind Selection