Graduate Pricing, Business Modelling and Forecasting Analyst - We are a world leading company, renowned for offering premium business modelling, analytics and consultancy services to the global pharmaceutical industry.
Our unique entry level programme allows our graduates to acquire a wide range of highly valued skills with excellent on-the-job training, tailored personal development programmes and the opportunity to travel internationally.
SALARY: £26,000 (rising to £28,000 after probation)
BENEFITS: Generous Bonus Scheme 27 Days holidays 5% Contributory Pension
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Oxford, Marlow, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Slough, Reading, Uxbridge, Maidenhead
JOB SPECIFICATION: Graduate Business Modeller and Analyst (Pharmaceutical Industry)
You will be offered full on the job training and will ultimately be responsible for:
• Producing models covering many aspects of the pharmaceutical industry (including business modelling, pricing strategies, international pricing systems, and the effects of parallel trade and risk analysis).
• Using our cutting-edge technologies to produce bespoke pricing models for high-profile clients.
• Documenting, quality checking and project managing pricing models.
• Developing innovative forecasting methodologies.
• Presenting analysis and findings to the clients (travel abroad is an essential component of the role)
• Training and supporting customers using the bespoke models you have personally built or our off-the-shelf forecasting software.
• Managing the quality and detail of work being provided to the customer.
• Keeping up to date and documenting developments within the industry and pricing environment.
• Translating customer needs into working briefs.
• Creating detailed proposals for new and existing customers.
REQUIREMENTS: Pharmaceutical Forecasting and Modelling Analyst
The successful candidate will have gained a Bachelor honours degree, 2:1 or higher, in either life sciences or one that involves a high degree of mathematical modelling in particular:
• Biological sciences, Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences, Systems Biology, Medical sciences, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy or Life Sciences.
• Chemical Biology, Chemistry
• Mathematics, Economics
Above and beyond this you will be able to demonstrate:
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
• The ability to work within a team or on an individual project whilst maintaining a high standard within a strict time and budgetary framework.
• Solid grasp of mathematical concepts and basic statistics.
• Desire to undertake a role that involves regular travel in the UK, Europe and USA.
• A genuine fascination with pharmaceuticals and medicine.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Exceptional analytical skills and an eye for detail
• Computer literate with knowledge of Excel and some spreadsheet modelling.
• VBA skills would be highly advantageous.
• A full UK driving licence.
THE COMPANY - Graduate Business Modeller and Analyst
Established for over twenty years, we are world leaders in providing the pharmaceutical industry with business forecasting and pricing models, analysis, research and consultancy solutions. Our products include our evidence-based, pharma-specific software which is used by 90% of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies around the globe and many more
We are a truly international company with the majority of our clients based in Europe and the USA.
You will be joining a dynamic, innovative and highly intelligent team that provides forecasting and pricing analysis and consultancy services to the most recognised pharmaceutical organisations in the world. Candidates will need to combine a passion for numbers along with the commercial acumen to understand the nuances of the pharmaceutical market, including highlighting opportunities and factoring in potential risks.
PROSPECTS - Business Modeller and Analyst
This role will develop you! As an organisation we strongly believe in the personal and professional development of all our people and we are renowned for our strong internal programmes to nurture and develop everyone to their maximum potential.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Tracey FitzGerald quoting Graduate Business Modeller and Analyst and reference TF15268 to Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.