World leaders to the Pharmaceutical industry seek highly analytical and driven Graduate Business Modeller and Analysts to join their unique entry level training programme. Based in Stokenchurch, your personal development plan will provide valuable skills, on the job training and opportunities to travel internationally.
SALARY: £26,000 (raising to £28,000 upon completion of probation)
· Fantastic Bonus Scheme
· 27 Days Holiday, plus Stats
· Contributory Pension
· Cake Room!
LOCATION: High Wycombe
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Oxford, Reading, Slough, Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead, Maidenhead, Bracknell, Banbury, Milton Keynes, St Albans.
WHO ARE WE?
We are established, highly respected and world leaders to the pharmaceutical industry. Our premium business modelling and analytics services combined with our personal consultancy approach is renowned in translating and enabling key business decisions. With 95% of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies, and majority of the top 50, benefiting from our expertise it is highly likely our services have been utilised for any modern pharmaceutical impacts.
To support our continued expansion and client requirements we are actively seeking Graduate Business Modeller and Analysts to join our unique entry level training programme. Providing a wide range of skills, excellent on the job training and a tailored personal development plan as well as opportunities to travel internationally. You will have a genuine fascination for pharmaceuticals and medicine combined with a real passion for numbers.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: Graduate Business Modeller and Analyst : Pharmaceuticals
· Utilising our cutting-edge technologies to produce bespoke pricing models for high-profile clients.
· Producing models covering many aspects of the pharmaceutical industry (including business modelling, pricing strategies, international pricing systems, and the effects of parallel trade and risk analysis).
· Presenting analysis and findings to the clients (travel abroad is an essential component of the role)
· Training and supporting customers using the bespoke models you have personally built or our off-the-shelf forecasting software.
· Project managing pricing models, quality checking and documenting.
· Understanding and maintaining up to date knowledge of developments and impacts.
· Translating customer needs into working briefs.
Ultimately you will hold a Bachelor Honours Degree (2:1 or higher) in either a Life Sciences or a degree that involves a high degree of mathematical modelling in particular:
· Biological Sciences, Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences, Systems Biology, Medical Sciences, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy or Life Sciences.
· Chemical Biology, Chemistry
· Mathematics, Economics
REQUIREMENTS : Graduate Business Modeller and Analyst : Pharmaceuticals
· A solid grasp of mathematical concepts and basic statistics.
· Exceptional analytical skills with a strong eye for detail.
· A natural communicator, someone who can converse confidently both verbally and written.
· Computer literate with knowledge of Excel and some spreadsheet modelling (VBA skills would be advantageous).
· A full UK driving licence with the ability to travel internationally (UK, Europe & USA)
We have a strong reputation for nurturing and developing bright and driven individuals to maximum their potential. Providing an opportunity to work with majority of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies in the world; guiding on modern medicine and pharmaceutical impacts. You will be joining a dynamic, innovative and like-minded team who encourage and stimulate your outlook.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Clare Gibson quoting Graduate Business Modeller and Analyst : Pharmaceuticals and reference CG15497 to Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.