Are you a high-performing Graduate seeking a consultative sales culture where top commercial acumen is coupled with responsibilities, training, mentoring & international travel? Our opportunity offers exactly these prospects, as well as progression and industry qualifications! We are recruiting a Graduate International Sales Executive, to lead further business expansion. Candidates seeking relocation are also welcome! We deliver management consultancy-style services into customers including major, top-flight pharmaceutical companies.
BASIC SALARY: £27,000 (increasing to £29,000 after probation)
· Semi-annual bonus schemes (personal effort, performance and team-related)
· Car allowance of £4,500 per annum
· Enhanced pension (up to 5% of salary)
· 27 days annual holiday (plus statutory days)
· Structured training & development package
· Free car parking
LOCATION: Out of our Buckinghamshire offices – we welcome applicants considering relocation
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Oxford, Reading, High Wycombe, Marlow, Slough, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Maidenhead.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Graduate International Sales Executive – Pharmaceutical, life sciences, biomedical science, pharmacy, pharmacology, medical, biochemistry, physiology biology, economics
Within the first year of your employment you will be given the support and knowledge to undertake and successfully pass the ABPI medical representatives examination.
The Graduate International Sales Executive role offers breadth of training and personal sales delivery:
· We will train, develop, coach, and provide you with a mentor from day one.
· Telephonically and digitally identifying and targeting key decision makers & influencers, to increase our brand awareness and close lucrative business opportunities.
· You will travel Europe UK and USA, visiting customers in major pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies.
· Creating and delivering presentations of our portfolio of services, highlighting benefits & advantages.
· Translating complex customer needs into working briefs.
· Training and supporting customers in using our forecasting software or personalised models.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Graduate International Sales Executive – Pharmaceutical, life sciences, biomedical science, pharmacy, pharmacology, medical, biochemistry, physiology biology, economics
You will have the following traits and characteristics:
· Minimum 2.1 Bachelor’s Degree in a Life Science, Science, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Economics, or similar discipline.
· Full UK driving licence, current passport, and able to travel internationally.
· Strong ambition and dedication to succeed in sales, confident on the telephone and face-to-face.
· A natural communicator, someone who can effectively listen and build strong partnerships.
· Display genuine interest in the Pharmaceutical industry and modern medicine.
· Able to absorb large amounts of data / information and summarise.
· Display tenacity, inner grit, and determination to succeed.
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Computer literate with knowledge of Excel and simple spreadsheet modelling (VBA skills advantageous).
We are an independent, highly successful, niche consultancy, who are passionate and strategically driven to support the world of medicine. We help Tier 1, Global pharmaceutical experts make informed business decisions through our bespoke, sophisticated evidence-based solutions. Our expertise, capability, flexibility, and personal approaches to understanding clients’ needs, provides strong and collaborative partnerships.
Culturally we have expanded whilst maintaining very ethics, standards and team camaraderie. New employees will have the opportunity to work with some very bright, welcoming professionals – many of whom have grown and evolved within our journey.
We have a structured career progression path mapped out for all our Graduate recruits. For the right people this has previously included advancement and promotions.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Graduate Sales, Graduate Trainee, Trainee Sales, Sales Executive, Territory Manager, Sales Representative, Clinical Specialist, Sales Engineer, Management Consultancy, Graduate Training Programme, Pharmaceutical, Biomedical Engineering, Sports Science, Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Biotechnology, Economics, Biomedical Science, Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Biology, Life Sciences, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Medicine.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: JK17106, Wallace Hind Selection