Are you a high-performing Graduate seeking a culture where top professional standards are coupled with responsibilities, training, mentoring & international travel? Our opportunity offers exactly these prospects! Building on sustained growth, we are recruiting a Graduate Modeller & Analyst to join our expanding team of Business Analysts. Our customers include all the top pharmaceutical companies.
BASIC SALARY: £27,000 (increasing to £30,000 after probation)
· Lucrative bonus scheme (performance related)
· Enhanced pension
· 27 days annual holiday (plus statutory days)
· Structured training
· Free car parking
LOCATION: Out of our Buckinghamshire offices – we welcome applicants considering relocation.
Commutable locations: Aylesbury, Oxford, High Wycombe, Hemel Hempstead, Marlow, Slough, Reading, Maidenhead, Newbury, Bicester, Bracknell, Hayes, Banbury, Watford
· We will train, develop, coach, and provide you with a mentor from day one.
· We are strongly committed to developing our people … With the exception of our Founders, all our management team started with us as graduates and have grown with the company.
· We provide a vibrant, intellectually rigorous environment offering intellectual challenges.
· You will travel the globe visiting customers in major pharmaceutical companies.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Graduate Business Modeller and Analyst – biomedical science, pharmacy, pharmacology, biochemistry, physiology biology, economics
This Graduate Business Modeller and Analyst role will include:
· Translating customer needs into working briefs and producing models to answer the important questions our pharmaceutical clients have. This will include – pricing strategies, international pricing systems, forecasting sales, the effects of parallel trade & include risk analysis.
· Using our cutting edge technologies to produce bespoke pricing models.
· Documenting, quality-checking, and project-managing.
· Developing innovative forecasting methodologies.
· Presenting analysis and findings to our UK and international clients.
· Training and supporting customers on how to use the bespoke models you have built, or our off-the-shelf forecasting software.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Graduate Business Modeller and Analyst – biomedical science, pharmacy, pharmacology, biochemistry, physiology biology, economics
You will have the following characteristics & experience:
· 2.1 Degree minimum (or gaining) in a bioscience, life science or economics discipline such as: bioinformatics, biological / biomedical Sciences, biochemistry, medical sciences, pharmacology, pharmacy, drug discovery, medicine, chemistry.
· Excellent A levels – at least one or two A or A* grades.
· A solid grasp of mathematical concepts and basic statistics (minimum Grade A Maths GCSE / equivalent).
· Strong organiser, planner, and completer of work to a high standard.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally, in person and over the phone.
· Able to research and absorb big data. This requires intensive concentration for extended time periods.
· Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office and especially Excel.
· Full UK driving license and ability to travel internationally.
Who are we?
We are an independent, highly successful, niche consultancy who are passionate and strategically driven to support the world of medicine. We help Tier 1, Global pharmaceutical experts make informed business decisions through our bespoke, sophisticated evidence-based solutions. Our expertise, capability, flexibility, and personal approaches to understanding clients’ needs, provides strong and collaborative partnerships.
We have a structured career progression path mapped out for all our Graduate recruits.
It is highly likely you will have qualifications, experience of, or worked in one (or more) of the following: Graduate Business Analyst, Market Analyst, Pricing Analyst, Management Consultancy, Graduate Training Programme, Economic Analyst – biomedical science, pharmacy, pharmacology, biochemistry, physiology, biology, life sciences, biotechnology, health care, medical, medicine, economics.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: JK16995, Wallace Hind Selection