ACTIVELY HIRING FOR IMMEDIATE STARTS! Graduate Modeller and Business Analysts don’t delay your career? Be at the front line impacting modern day medical decisions across the world!
Starting salary: £26,000 increasing to £29,000
· Generous Bonus
· 27 Days Holiday + statutory days
· Contributory Pension
Location: Buckinghamshire (office based with UK & international travel)
Frustrated by the delay in starting your career? Never fear we are here!
An exciting opportunity to join a vibrant team focused on catapulting you into the exciting and intellectual world of modern-day medicine. Our unique graduate entry level experience provides you with on the job training, a tailored personal development programme and the future opportunity to travel internationally.
Operating within a fast-paced team you will be given all the tools, techniques, and support to effectively develop your knowledge and ability to understand and deliver complex campaigns with the world of medicine. Whilst also passing the ABPI medical representatives exam elevating your credibility within the industry.
Key Duties: Graduate Modeller and Business Analysts – Pharmaceuticals
· Producing models covering many aspects of the pharmaceutical industry (including business modelling, pricing strategies, international pricing systems, and the effects of parallel trade and risk analysis).
· Using cutting-edge technologies to produce bespoke pricing models for high-profile clients.
· Documenting, quality checking and project managing pricing models.
· Developing innovative forecasting methodologies.
· Presenting analysis and findings to the clients (travel abroad is an essential component of the role)
· Training and supporting customers using the bespoke models you have built or our off-the-shelf forecasting software.
· Managing the quality and detail of work being provided to the customer.
· Keeping up to date and documenting developments within the industry and pricing environment.
· Translating customer needs into working briefs.
· Creating detailed proposals for new and existing customers.
Requirements: Graduate Modeller and Business Analysts – Pharmaceuticals
Ultimately to be considered for this Graduate Modeller and Analyst role, you MUST hold or be working towards a 2.1 Bachelors degrees in a Life Sciences, Economics or similar discipline these could include but not limited to:
· Biological / Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry, Systems Biology, Neuroscience, Medical Sciences, Physiology, Pharmacology,
· Chemistry, Chemical Biology
· Economics, Mathematics
As well as:
· A solid grasp of mathematical concepts and basic statistics having gained a grade A minimum at GCSE or equivalent level.
· Exceptional analytical skills with a strong eye for detail.
· A natural communicator, someone who can converse confidently both verbally and written.
· Computer literate with knowledge of Excel and some spreadsheet modelling.
You will also require a full UK driving licence with the ability to travel (when able) international (UK, Europe & USA).
If you want to kick start your career in 2020 within the highly intelligent and challenging world of medicine give us a call.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgment of your application.
REF: CG16081, Wallace Hind Selection