Graduate Sales Executive - We are a world leading company, offering business modelling solutions and consultancy services to the pharmaceutical industry. Our unique entry level programme offers a fabulous opportunity for commercially focused life-sciences graduates to take their first steps into sales, gaining excellent on-the-job training with tailored personal development programmes and the opportunity to travel internationally.
SALARY: £26,000 (rising to £28,000 after probation)
BENEFITS: Generous Bonus Scheme £4,500 Car Allowance 27 Days Holiday Pension
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Oxford, Marlow, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Slough, Reading, Uxbridge, Maidenhead
JOB SPECIFICATION: Graduate Sales Executive - Pharmaceutical Modelling & Forecasting
We are looking for candidates who have the ability to:
· Take briefs from customers and put together detailed proposals for bespoke models, reports and market research projects.
· Rapidly assimilate an understanding of the technicalities of pharmaceutical forecasting and pricing.
· Get to grips with physiology, disease areas, pharmaceuticals, the pharma industry, market research and conjoint analysis.
· Convey complex information and concepts in one-to-one or group meetings (face-to-face & via the web).
· Pull together and make presentations.
· Develop long-term relationships with key decision makers.
· Train customers how to forecast and price pharmaceuticals and use our off-the-shelf products.
REQUIREMENTS: Graduate Sales Executive - Pharmaceutical Modelling & Forecasting
You will be able to demonstrate:
· Natural optimism, tenacity and resilience to keep going when things get tough.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
· A real desire to work in a sales environment.
· A solid grasp of mathematical concepts and basic statistics.
· A desire to undertake a role that involves extensive travel in the UK, Europe and USA.
· An excellent eye for detail.
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritize.
· Knowledge in computer packages especially Excel.
The successful candidate will ideally have gained a Bachelor honours degree, 2:1 in a Life Science degree in particular:
· Biological sciences.
· Medical sciences.
· Biomedical science.
· Pharmacology, pharmacy or life sciences.
However, we will also consider chemical biology, chemistry, systems biology, business studies and economics with a mathematical bias. If you have a genuine fascination with pharmaceuticals and medicine, then this environment is for you.
THE COMPANY: Graduate Sales Executive - Pharmaceutical Modelling & Forecasting
Established for twenty years, we are world leaders in providing the pharmaceutical industry with business forecasting, pricing models and consultancy. Our products include our evidence-based, pharma-specific software, which is used by 90% of the top twenty pharma companies around the globe and many more. We are a truly international company with the majority of our clients based in Europe and the USA.
Last year we successfully recruited a small number of talented graduates to train as International Business Development Executives. We are now seeking further talented and like-minded team players to support our continued growth plans.
This would be an excellent career opportunity for someone who has a great life-sciences (or similar) degree but is also very commercial and believes they will enjoy the challenge of sales.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Trainee Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Executive, Entry Level Sales, Trainee Business Development Executive, Life Sciences, Biology, Pharmacology, Biomedical Sciences, Pharmacy,
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Tracey FitzGerald quoting Graduate Sales Executive - Pharmaceutical Forecasting & Modelling and reference TF14958 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.