We are a world leading company, offering business modelling solutions and consultancy services to the pharmaceutical industry. Our unique entry level programme offers a fabulous opportunity for commercially focused life-science graduates to take their first steps into sales. You will receive excellent on the job training with individually tailored personal development programmes. Regular international travel. Current UK Driving Licence.
SALARY: £26,000 (rising to £28,000, after probation)
· Generous Bonus Scheme
· Car Allowance (£4,500)
· 27 Days Holiday
LOCATION: Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Oxford, Marlow, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Slough, Reading, Uxbridge, Maidenhead
JOB SPECIFICATION: Entry / Graduate Sales Executive - Pharmaceutical Forecasting & Modelling
You will be able to demonstrate:
· Natural optimism, tenacity and resilience to keep going when things get tough.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
· A real desire to work in a sales environment.
· A solid gasp of mathematical concepts and basic statistics.
· A desire to undertake a role that involves extensive travel in the UK, Europe and USA.
· An excellent eye for detail.
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
· Knowledge in computer packages, especially Excel.
You MUST have a CURRENT and CLEAN UK driving license and a relevant degree in Life Sciences BSC, MSc or PhD in: Biology, Pharmacology, Biomedical Sciences, Genetics, Medical Sciences, Medical Pharmacology, Chemical Biology, Chemistry, Systems Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Molecular Biology, Veterinary or similar.
We are looking for Entry / Graduate Sales Executive candidates to have the ability to:
· Take briefs from customers and put together detailed proposals for bespoke models, reports and market research projects.
· Rapidly assimilate an understanding of the technicalities of pharmaceutical forecasting and pricing.
· Get to grips with physiology, disease areas, pharmaceuticals, the pharma industry, market research and conjoin analysis.
· Convey complex information and concepts in one-to-one or group meetings (face to face & via the web)
· Pull together and make presentations.
· Develop long-term relationships with key decision makers.
· Train customers how to forecast and price pharmaceuticals and use our off the shelf products.
Established for over twenty years, we are world leaders in providing the pharmaceutical industry with business forecasting, pricing models and consultancy. Our products include out evidence-based, pharma-specific software, which is used by 90% of the top 20 pharma companies around the globe and many more. We are a truly international company with the majority of our clients based in Europe and the USA.
Last year, we successfully recruited a number of talented graduates to train as International Business Development Executives. As a result of our upcoming move to newer, larger premises we are now seeking further talented and like-minded team players to support our continued growth plans.
PROSPECTS: Entry / Graduate Sales Executive - Pharmaceutical Forecasting & Modelling
This would be an excellent career opportunity for someone who has a great life-sciences (or similar) degree but it is also very commercial and believes that they will enjoy the challenge of sales.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Trainee Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Executive, Entry Level Sales, Trainee Business Development Executive : Biology, Pharmacology, Biomedical Sciences, Genetics, Medical Sciences, Medical Pharmacology, Chemical Biology, Chemistry, Systems Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Molecular Biology, Veterinary or similar.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Tracey FitzGerald quoting Entry / Graduate Sales Executive - Pharmaceutical Forecasting & Modelling and reference TF15316 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683304 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.