Rapidly expanding pharmaceutical consultancy offering structured Graduate programme for dynamic and driven Graduate Sales Executives to be based in Buckinghamshire.
Starting salary of: £26,000-£30,500 (increasing after probation)
- Company Car Allowance (Included in Salary)
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- 35 Days Holiday
Travel: UK and international travel
Driving Licence: Full UK driving licence is required
NEW GRADUATE SALES ROLES!
We are a rapidly expanding pharmaceutical consultancy offering a structured Graduate programme for dynamic and driven Graduate Sales Executives. Last year, we successfully recruited and trained a number of talented graduates whom, as a result of their tenacity and drive, increased our brand awareness internationally.
Following the expansion into new facilities we are actively looking to grow our team with like-minded individuals who can communicate effectively to build business partnerships and have a genuine interest for modern day medicine.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES: Graduate Sales Executives – Pharmaceutical
- Identifying and targeting key decision makers and influencers to increase our brand awareness and close lucrative business opportunities.
- Creating and delivering presentations of our portfolio of services, highlighting the advantages to top pharmaceutical companies globally.
- Translating complex customer needs into working briefs.
- Training and supporting customers on using our forecasting software or personalised models.
LOCATION: Based in Buckinghamshire, this is an international sales position and will require flexibility to travel regularly.
QUALIFICATIONS: Within the first year of your employment you will be given the support and knowledge to undertake and successfully pass the ABPI medical representatives examination.
REQUIREMENTS: Graduate Sales Executives – Pharmaceutical
- Ultimately you will hold/be gaining a Bachelors Degree (2:1 minimum) in a life science, technical or analytical bias.
- Have a natural fascination with pharmaceuticals and medicine in the modern world.
- Natural communicator, someone who can effectively listen and build strong partnerships.
- Display an inner grit and determination to succeed.
- Demonstrate high concentration levels with the ability to prioritise and effectively meet deadlines.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel and some spreadsheet modelling.
- A full UK driving licence with the ability to travel international (UK, Europe & USA).
If you are a self motivated, tenacious and a driven individual who wishes to join a Graduate Scheme within a vibrant and highly intelligent business supporting the Top Pharmaceutical companies across the world; then we wish to hear from you.
You may have a Bachelors degree/ Masters/ PHD in: Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Medicine, Mathematics, Biomedical, Pharmacology, Biology, International Business, Drug Discovery, Physiology, Medical Sciences, Life Sciences, Systems Biology, Chemistry however if you have a genuine fascination for our industry then please call Clare today!
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: CG15815, Wallace Hind Selection