A blank sheet, a new role, a brilliantly fast paced environment with day to day evolution. This is why we need a like-minded Product Manager or a Senior Product Manager, you may even want to call yourself Head of Product, however we’ll need you to be hands on to begin with as we need your expertise to support us on our way!
BENEFITS: Large Company Benefits
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Peterborough, Leicester, Market Harborough
JOB SPECIFICATION: Head of Product Development / Product Manager -
As the lead Product specialist, you will be responsible for reviewing the entire offering with the task of developing a best in class end to end product life cycle. You will be responsible for ensuring our market leading product is consistently ahead of the game.
Here is what we expect you’ll get involved with from day one:-
· Develop and create a new product offering that will wow existing and new customers by making their processes easier and secure.
· Developing a fully disruptive product offering to stay ahead of the game.
· Develop the future product strategy and vision.
· Work directly with customers to understand how our products can evolve.
· Work with design to create a brilliant UX and UI for our product.
What you’ll need and possess: - Head of Product Development - Product Manager
· Demonstrable product management experience working in high tech and evolving environments
· An entrepreneurial spirit and genuine ambition
· Experience delivering customer focused products to market
Who we are:
We are a business who ensures seamless and safe payment solutions across mobile, on-line and content environments. We’re ground breaking in our field and boast an unrivalled and leading brand client portfolio.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Product Manager, Head of Product Management, Product Development Manager.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Head of Product Development / Product Manager and reference PM15121 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.