Isn’t it time you were rewarded for your dedication? If you’re a registered Audiologist / Hearing Aid Dispenser / HAD and feeling under-appreciated why not come and join the UK’s leading Hearing Specialist? With outstanding earning potential and fantastic benefits, it’s an opportunity worth listening to…
BASIC SALARY: £25,000 basic (rising to £30,000 based on performance)
· Uncapped OTE (Typically up to £50k in first year)
· Company Car
· 24 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
· NO COLD CALLING
· Home Based
LOCATION: Home based covering the East – from Scarborough & Hull down through Lincoln & Boston to Spalding & Peterborough
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: You could live in any of the following locations: Hull, Scarborough, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Louth, Lincoln, Skegness, Boston, Spalding, Bourne, Peterborough, Corby, Downham Market, Wisbech, King’s Lynn.
Why join us?
· No Cold Calling – we’ll fill your diary with qualified on-line appointments so you can maximise your time.
· Earning potential – We pay really well and many of our Hearing Aid Dispensers / Audiologists earn £45,000 or more.
· We genuinely care, about you and our customers – yes, we have targets but our customers comfort, safety and well-being always come first, it’s what makes us the best at what we do.
You might be a newly qualified Hearing Aid Dispenser / Audiologist with a bit of commercial experience, looking for your first big break. You could be fed up working in a single branch, not earning what you’re worth or have bags of experience but want to work with a business that values integrity and puts the customers need first. Whatever your reasons for reading this, we’re confident we have the right opportunity for you.
In today’s changing world we’ve had to adapt the way we deliver hearing care. To meet demand and keep both you and customers safe your role will consist of predominantly working from home:
· Conducting up to 6 pre-booked online Hearing Assessments per day (usually over 3 days /week) using the latest technology to support the customer.
· Following up those assessed with either a home or practice visit for a final ‘fitting’ (the remaining 2 days / week).
· Completing aftercare and service appointments.
This is a sales role so as a Hearing Aid Dispenser / Audiologist it will be your job to support the customer throughout the assessment process and ensure you are recommending the best solution for them from our huge range of market leading products.
You’ll be well rewarded for your efforts with generous bonuses paid on individual product sales as well as overall sales value so the sky really is the limit. You’ll get some of the best product training available and our reputation for personal career growth is second to none.
If you are a qualified Hearing Aid Dispenser / Audiologist and HCPC registered, who loves talking to people and helping them live life to the full, we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll need to:
· Be happy conducting online assessments (although we’ll train you).
· Willing to travel throughout your territory as necessary.
· Have excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Want to work for a company that is highly service oriented and who puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Hearing Aid Dispenser, Audiologist, HCPC registration, HAD, Audiology.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: LH16093, Wallace Hind Selection