Capital equipment engineering company renowned for market leading position is recruiting an International Service Engineer, commutable to Bedford manufacturing facility with very strong salary and career development opportunities.
SALARY: £28,000 to £32,000 - £50,000 OTE
BENEFITS: Holidays 25 Bank Hols Pension Scheme DIS Life Assurance, travel / overtime payments, enhanced holiday pay rate.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Northampton, Huntingdon
As International Service Engineer, following a period of sustained growth, this leading capital equipment manufacturer is looking to recruit an International Service Engineer.
As International Service Engineer you will be joining a team of 38 involving a range of duties including:
* Telephone / Warranty support.
* Site based installation and commissioning.
* Modifications to existing equipment.
* International travel opportunity.
Upon joining you will be fully supported with product factory based training and with the build of new machinery projects prior to site installation and commissioning. Whilst travelling you will be supported by a 24/7 global engineering support team as well as by your colleagues within the service engineering team.
* Engineer with multi-skilled background, ideally within electrical, mechanical engineering, electronic engineering would be a bonus although not essential.
* Possess a minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in a service, installation, commissioning or maintenance engineering role working on capital equipment.
* Qualified to ONC Level or similar in an engineering related discipline.
* PC literate, able to use PLC’s / Machine Control Systems to perform machine diagnostics / fault finding activities and possess the ability and desire to learn.
* Driven to provide high levels of customer service.
* Confident, able to communicate with a diverse range of people from differing ethnic backgrounds.
* Able to travel globally sometimes at short notice.
Applications are invited from Engineers with a range of skills sets and experience, however you must be multi-skilled, with strong customer focused aptitude.
Capital equipment manufacturer with world-wide presence and acknowledged as the global leader supplying into sheet film and packaging manufacturing market.
Very strong long-term opportunity to develop technical and customer service skills sets on a diverse range of machinery and technologies and progress into product specialism / Senior Engineer roles.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: “service engineer” “maintenance engineer” “installation commissioning engineer” “multi-skilled” mechanical electrical electronic global world-wide international “capital equipment” “special purpose machinery” “rotating machinery”
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jason Cooper quoting Service Engineer – International reference JCO1803-43 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683312 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.