We are seeking a versatile HR Generalist looking for a part time (circa 3 days / 24 hours per week) role in the North West. You will be responsible for “coaching” our UK workforce. Working for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of superabrasive grinding wheels and tools, you will have experience of looking after people across multiple sites in an engineering or manufacturing environments
BASIC SALARY: £30,000 – £40,000
· 25 Days Holiday (Pro Rata)
· Additional Benefits
LOCATION: North West – Commutable to Colwyn Bay
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Liverpool, Wrexham, Chester, Colwyn Bay
Principle responsibilities: HR Manager (Part Time 3 days / 24 hours p/w) : Industrial Consumables
A more detailed brief will be made available to those who are shortlisted but in summary, you will:
· Split your time between our 3 sites maintaining all our policies, procedures and rule books
· Oversee and manage the comp, bens and L&D across the 3 sites looking after circa 50 staff
· Being aware of changes in legislation/practices
· Manage the recruiting and onboarding across the 3 UK sites
· Regularly liase with the Head Office in America, a strong individual will be required to manage the head offices expectation as well as illustrate the UK picture accurately for the senior management team across the pond.
Experience required: HR Manager (Part Time 3 days / 24 hours p/w) : Industrial Consumables
We would be delighted to receive applications from individuals who have:
· A proven track record of looking after a workforce of a similar size (circa 50) across multiple sites
· Strong experience of handling L&D issues (training, organisational change, tracking skills, developing staff & conflict management)
· CIPD qualifications (Level 5+). However we will also consider candidates who are qualified by experience
Regardless of your background you will be a self-starter who is happy working on your own initiative. This role will suit someone with previous experience of managing a team spread over different locations ideally with a production/manufacturing element.
After 40 years in business, we remain focused on superabrasive grinding wheels and tools. It’s a science that we helped transform, and a craft that we’re working every day to perfect. Through continuous innovation and product development and enhancement, we meet the most demanding specifications and solve the most challenging applications.
Our extensive experience means we can help you get the most out of your tools and operations. Our ingenuity makes it possible to address your toughest superabrasive challenges. And our superior craftsmanship continues to exceed expectations.
You may previously have worked in the following markets/products and held the following job titles, Engineering, Manufacturing, Technical Consumables, Industrial Consumables, Chemicals, HR Manager, Senior HR Advisor, Personnel Manager, HR Advisor,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MT16011, Wallace Hind Selection