We are not like any other recruitment company, apply to be our newest Resourcer to find out why. Join our quirky working environment where you can expand and develop your skills for sourcing candidates and be our talent acquisition specialist across all of our market sectors. Be our go to individual for market research and candidate knowledge.
BASIC: £20,000 - £22,000 OTE £3,500 Bonus Company Profit Share
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: 25 days Holiday increasing every year of service until 30 days, 1/4 day holidays, Pension, Incentive Vouchers.
LOCATION: Northampton, Duston
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Towcester, Daventry, Wellingborough
HOURS OF WORK: 8:00 till 17:00
POSTCODE: NN5 6JB
As an independent recruitment consultancy, who are growing and expanding, we have an excellent reputation for providing executive selection services for mid to senior management. With our proven in-depth sourcing processes we fill 19 out of every 20 jobs we take on.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Recruitment Resourcer
As our Resourcer you will sit within the Research Team fulfilling the following duties:
* Sourcing the best candidates and developing a pipeline across several job sectors and job functions ranging from executive senior management positions to graduate roles.
* Sifting and searching for relevant CV’s across all job boards, search engines and social media outlets using Boolean, Beta, X-Ray search techniques to source potential matches.
* Providing lead generation for the sales consultants.
* Contact and pre-screen candidates providing key information including location, requirements and salary expectations.
* Learn headhunting and name gathering methods to provide a full headhunting and market mapping service across various sectors.
REQUIREMENTS: Recruitment Resourcer
We are interested in receiving applications from candidates with any of the following:
* Experience within a recruitment environment or in house resourcing/research position.
* Experience of a customer service within an executive or administrative office based position.
* Strong use of internet based activity to obtain information and data.
However the following is a prerequisite:
* Excellent attention to detail.
Professional and Proud.
Have a great sense of humour.
* Hold a high level of communication and written skills.
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
* A dynamic and enthusiastic attitude towards learning and development, keeping up with the trends.
Here is why Wallace Hind is as good as it is: Recruitment Resourcer
·We offer an excellent uncapped commission structure and a range of incentives.
·We have a genuinely fun working environment where you will feel part of a team striving towards the same goal.
· Being part of the Resourcing team, they generated 25% of our revenue last year.
·You are valued as an individual and listened to.
·We expect you to take an hours lunch and work sensible hours, recognising there is life outside of work.
·You can take 1/4 day holidays and we finish at 4pm on a Friday.
INTERESTED? Please email our retained consultant quoting Recruitment Resourcer and reference VS14931 DDI: 01604 683324 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 01604 758857. For more vacancies please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, visit our website or find our consultant on LinkedIn.