You’re a mechanically minded Fitter / Installer / Service / Maintenance Technician or Engineer looking to get out in the field and work within a dedicated and skilled Installation team. Want to get off shifts? Away from weekend work? Early starts and late nights getting you down? Come join our team working across the UK from our offices in Warminster
BASIC SALARY: Up to £30,000
· 23 Days Holiday & b Bank Holidays (rising with service)
· Annual bonus (based on company / personal performance)
· Access to company benefits scheme including pension
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Bath, Salisbury, Shepton Mallett, Wincanton, Melksham, Lacock
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
· Looking to break into field engineering, but want the safety net of working with a skilled team?
· Full training and development in a niche sector where you’ll be able to become an expert.
· Shift patterns and weekend work not good for your social life? Work Monday to Friday and keep the weekends for you.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Mechanical Installation Technician, Installation Engineer, Field Engineering Team
Working as a Mechanical Installation Engineer / Installation Technician as part of the Field Service Team, you will work away during the week on client sites around the country installing mechanical equipment in education, theatre and conference settings.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Mechanical Installation Technician, Installation Engineer, Field Engineering Team
· Working as part of the field based mechanical engineering installation team, you will be hands on fitting, installing and commissioning of bespoke projects on client sites across the country.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Mechanical Installation Technician, Installation Engineer, Field Engineering Team
· You’ll have some exposure to mechanical engineering principals – either through education or experience. This could be from a maintenance, fitting, service, repair, installation, commissioning, refit or refurbishment role – for instance.
· You’re happy to stay away on projects – almost everything will be scheduled well in advance – but leaving home on Monday and getting back on Friday will not be unusual.
We’re a profitable, market leading manufacturer in a very niche industry. To help the continued development of the company we require a Mechanical Engineer to join our team, to continue their development. Established for over 15 years and now turning over in excess of £5m, we are a design led engineering business that has enjoyed excellent growth year on year.
There is a development potential for this role within the company and one which will develop in a variety of directions to include Field Service Engineering, Project Management and perhaps even Design. The right candidate will be given an opportunity to grow within this role and take on larger projects.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Technical Customer Support, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Technician, Field Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Installation Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Service Technician, Maintenance Technician, Workshop Engineer, Mechanical Workshop Technician, Mechanical Fitter, Field Service Team,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP17101 – Wallace Hind Selection