An experienced Internal Recruitment Consultant / In House Consultant / Internal Recruiter is required to set the standard within a Leading FTSE 100 with an enviable brand and reputation.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Company Benefits 25 Days Holiday
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, northampton, Daventry , Coventry.
A leading global player with an enviable brand and reputation. This FTSE 100 business continues to grow from strength to strength which has presented excellent opportunity for a commercially minded In house Recruiter to take responsibility for leading the full recruitment cycle.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Recruitment Consultant / In House Consultant / Internal Recruiter
You need to be a proactive recruiter, passionate about scouring from the industry for the best talent. You will use innovative channels and your world-class communication skills to attract and engage a constant pipeline into our businesses.
As an In-house Recruiter you will sit within the recruitment team fulfilling the following job role:
* Develop effective recruitment plans and campaigns, whist maintaining and developing recruitment networks with candidates from the industry. Whilst building a Talent Pipeline in order to cover short and long term workforce capabilities.
* Sourcing candidates and providing talent acquisition throughout the full recruitment cycle.
* Implement best value recruitment solutions for the organisation and contribute to ongoing workforce and recruitment planning.
* Directly source the best candidates and developing a pipeline across several job sectors and job functions ranging from executive senior management positions to graduate roles.
* Sifting and searching for relevant CV’s across all job boards, search engines and social media outlets using Boolean search techniques to source potential matches.
* Manage the full recruitment cycle with senior management and manage the time scales and expectations of line managers.
* Pre-screen and telephone interview candidates.
* Provide head hunting and name gathering methods to provide a full head hunting service and market mapping across various sectors.
* Utilise and manage preferred recruitment consultancies.
REQUIREMENTS: Recruitment Consultant / In House Consultant / Internal Recruiter
We are interested in receiving applications from candidates with any of the following:
* Experience within a recruitment environment from an external or in house resourcing/research position.
* Experience of recruiting across a variety of positions and levels.
* Strong use of internet based activity to obtain information and data.
* A motivated, driven individual.
However the following is a prerequisite:
* Excellent attention to detail.
* A high level of communication and written skills.
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
* A dynamic and enthusiastic attitude towards learning and development.
PROSPECTS: Recruitment Consultant / In House Consultant / Internal Recruiter
You will be a valued member of the team providing a candidate pipeline for all divisions of the business.
You will previously have worked as a Recruitment Consultant, Resourcer, Researcher, In-house Recruiter, Internal Recruiter or Resourcing Consultant.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Philip Monkman quoting Internal Recruitment Manager and reference PM15047 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.