Starting a career in sales? Or maybe you’re a few years in but tired of the unrealistic targets and the long working hours? If this is you, why not become our new Sales Executive and support our team in selling the market-leading 3D CAD software from our newly established office in Bromsgrove.
Basic Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
· OTE circa £5,000 in commission.
· Enthusiastic and supportive office environment.
· Industry-leading product and sales training.
· Long term progression opportunities into a Regional Sales role.
· 23 Days holiday plus standard pension.
· Free on-site parking.
This role is based in Bromsgrove, but commutable locations would be the likes of Worcester, Kidderminster, Redditch, Alcester, Evesham.
You’ll be joining an established business who’ve recently gone through a period of growth and need an Internal Sales Executive to support their sales team by generating leads for them to convert into new business.
To do this you’ll be given a fully immersive 5-day training course that will teach you the benefits of our product, before joining a team of 3 salespeople in a vibrant and relaxed office environment. You’ll find that they are there to support you in every aspect of your job. Do well, and when the opportunity arises you’ll have the chance to progress into a Regional Sales role where an OTE of £60-70k is achievable and uncapped!!
From day one you’ll find yourself getting involved with:
· Canvassing potential clients through our vast database to seek out potential interest in our products.
· Arranging meetings for our Field Sales team to go out and convert into business.
· Identifying target contacts within companies by using tools such as Google and LinkedIn.
· Managing your diary to ensure you dedicate enough time to business development and lead generation.
· Updating and adding to our CRM and database.
It would be great if you have a Technical or Engineering interest, but most important is to have some previous experience of sales or canvassing, and a desire to build a career in sales.
So if you want to join a thriving business that has a track record of investing in its salespeople by offering career progression and improved earning potential, please click apply!
You might have worked previously in the following areas or markets: Internal Sales / Inside Sales / Sales Executive / Telesales / Canvassing / Telemarketing / Account Executive / Customer Service / Callcentre / Business Development / Sales Graduate / Engineering / Design / Production / Mechanical / Technical / Manufacturing.
You won’t see this advert elsewhere as Wallace Hind is working exclusively on this role.
REF: JKB15784, Wallace Hind Selection