Have you got the skill to take an already successful Internal Sales Team and make it stronger? If you’re a proven Internal Sales Manager / Customer Services Manager who is a true leader and who can put their team first, have we got the challenge for you!
SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000
· 25 Days Holidays, plus Bank Holidays
· Personal Health Care
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Melton Mowbray, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Coventry, Hinckley, Burton upon Trent, Coalville, Tamworth
JOB PROFILE: Internal Sales Manager / Customer Services Manager
We’re the best at what we do and we’re rightly proud to be the market leader in our field but we can always do better. Your role is a vital one. You’ll be the champion for all inbound customer interactions, ensuring that your team deliver the very best service to our growing customer base, while supporting our field sales team and looking after some of our Key customers. Reporting to the Sales Director, this is a broad role and you’ll be responsible for:
· Setting & achieving internal sales targets and KPI’s.
· Coaching, mentoring & supporting an internal sales team of 4 plus 3 design technicians.
· Driving improvements in the overall customer experience.
· Setting and implementing a Key Account engagement process, including taking ownership of some key account management.
· CRM implementation and roll-out – ensuring 100% uptake and compliance.
Ultimately, you’ll be the operational centre of the business, using your strong commercial awareness to translate our business objectives into tangible results.
PERSON PROFILE: Internal Sales Manager / Customer Services Manager
· You MUST have a demonstrable track record of building / leading successful teams (no first-time managers).
· You will need superb coaching and mentoring skills, be a true team player, someone who commands the respect of their peers through strong leadership and the creation of a ‘can do’ environment.
· You’ll be adept at getting the best from your team and be able to transition effortlessly between Internal Sales focus and Key Account Management.
· You’ll be able to identify and devise creative ways for your Internal team to deliver excellent customer service while supporting your key customers to ensure that our existing clients receive the highest level of attention, whilst enabling ongoing up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
On top of this you will be the linchpin in the roll out of our new CRM system (based around Microsoft Dynamics) and as such you’ll use your previous experience of rolling out a similar system (it need not have been Dynamics) to provide accurate forecasting and customer insight data, ensuring your team is performing to its best.
Established over 45 years ago we are an expert manufacturer in the extrusion of specialist Aluminium profiles used by the building, engineering and transport sectors, among others. Today over 70% of our product is made for local UK markets and we are continuing to grow quickly by investing in the people that will help us reach our goals.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Internal Sales Manager / Customer Service Manager / Inbound Telesales Manager / Inbound Sales Manager / Customer Services Team Leader / Contact Centre Manager / Senior Account Manager / Sales Team Leader / Field Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Industrial / Manufacturing / Heavy Plant.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Lee Henning quoting Internal Sales Manager / Customer Services Manager and reference LH15393 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683314 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.