You will be joining a newly created team within the marketing department. We have numerous new and ongoing digital projects; apps, business configuration tools, planning tools and websites. You will be working with the smartest IT and digital teams across the globe and have the chance to further develop your own career as an Application Support Analyst with this global manufacturing and distribution business.
SALARY: £28,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
· Contributory Pension
· Healthcare Cash Plan
· Company Profit Scheme
· Christmas Shutdown
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Coventry, Northampton, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Application Support Analyst – Digital Projects
Our Application Support Analyst will support the UK’s Digitalisation Manager with new and existing digital projects across the business for B2B and B2C apps, specific configurations tools, planning tools, and websites. Our digital team are the innovators and testers of new concepts and “cool stuff”.
Your main responsibilities will be to;
· Take ownership for the testing of new and existing applications and websites.
· Produce testing journeys and test plans for all projects, to ensure testing time is managed appropriately for the specific digital product.
· Identify improvement areas on all digital projects, such as user requirements and the global business requirements.
· Record, manage and analyse key information across various IT ticket systems.
· Work with outside agencies and our in-house teams to resolve issues across the digitalisation projects.
· Produce concise reports for the wider business model.
REQUIREMENTS: Application Support Analyst – Digital Projects
We are looking for candidates who are keen to develop and expand their skills and knowledge. We require our Application Support Analyst to have the following qualification/s and knowledge in most, but not all, of the specific areas listed below:
· Knowledge of software testing and able to create test plans.
· Previous experience in a Digital Marketing team; web support, web developing or an IT related role; IT Support (1st line or 2nd line) or an IT / Application testing role.
· Demonstrate strong analytical and organisational skills, accompanied by excellent communication skills.
· A degree or HND in computing, business or a related numerate subject.
· Experience in web application testing.
· Keen to further develop their skills in a collaborative digital team and a wider business model.
· Desirable skills; SQL, previous experience using automated testing products. (e.g. Selenium / Ranorex)
We are a global trusted brand and manufacturer for hardware supplies. Our business is currently going through a major digital transformation. There is an exciting ever-changing landscape ahead for the UK digital team. If you are tech savvy and creative, this is a great opportunity to join us now.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
· Applications Support Analyst, Digital Customer Support Analyst, Systems Analyst, Customer Support Specialists, Smartphone Applications, Computer Applications, UX, Application Tester, Mobile Games, Banking Software, E-Commerce, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support
· Online Distribution, E-Commerce, SQL, Automated testing; Selenium, Ranorex, Web Application Testing, JIRA, Bitbucket, SAP, Reading code, Basecamp Project Management, SharePoint, Trello, Hoss, and .net.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Application Support Analyst – Digital Projects and reference KA15315 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683315 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.