You're an experienced Project Manager (from any sector) running engineering projects in excess of £100k over extended lead times. We are specialists in the design, installation and commissioning of niche equipment into the marine industry. Based in Bremen, Germany, come and build a career with a fast growing, market leading business.
SALARY: Up to £55,000
· Good holiday package, rising with Service.
· Company bonus - circa £10,000 annually.
· Company Pension.
LOCATION: Bremen, Germany
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: UK but open to staying away or relocation.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Project Manager / Project Engineer - Engineering / Security Solutions
Based in Bremen, you will take full responsibility for all aspects of a single engineering project dealing with the design, installation and commissioning of security solutions into the Marine industry. You will manage these projects from cradle to grave, bringing together internal and external customers and overseeing budgets.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Project Manager / Project Engineer - Engineering / Security Solutions
· Taking ownership and Project Management of large, complex projects in excess of £100k over an extended period of time (18months - 2 years ).
· Be the key point of contact for all Customer Relations. This is a very customer facing role.
· Lead a team of 9 engineers to oversee and achieve project milestones
· Negotiating with and developing relationships with key stakeholders, including Internal and External clients, Site Engineering Teams, and Third Party Contractors
· Taking ownership of budgets and financials to achieve project milestones.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Project Manager / Project Engineer - Engineering / Security Solutions
We are GENUINELY open in terms of your sector / industry experience, however, to be successful in this application, you MUST be able to demonstrate:
· Strong Project Management experience of managing larger, complex engineering projects of £100k over extended periods of time.
· Experience in a Client Facing role, being the point of contact for all stakeholders - internal and external.
· Experience of managing budgets and financials to achieve project milestones
· Some experience of managing / mentoring a successful team
· Ideally, you will have a Project Management Qualification such as Prince 2 or other PMP certification
Ideally, you will be fluent in English and German. At the very least, you should be B1/B2 proficient
We are a niche business who provide specialist and bespoke Security systems to the marine industry. Over the last 20 years, we have become a well respected name in our sector, highly regarded for our solutions, quality of service and drive for innovation.
We provide specialist GPS Tracking and Wireless Security Systems amongst other unique solutions to ensure high security for our prestigious global clients. We are a close knit team who are involved in some of the largest security projects in the Marine industry.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Project Management, Project Engineer, Project Manager, Prince 2, PMP, Engineering, Marine, Automotive, Industrial, Security, Maritime, Senior Project Manager, Project Director, Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Military, Navy.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.