Based from our head office in Farnborough, we are a fast growing security and networking distribution partner. Due to growth within our marketing department we are looking for a talented Senior Marketing Executive to help support key technology partners, our sales team in the development and drive of lead generation activity and incremental marketing activities.
SALARY: £25,000-£35,000 DOE
· 20 Days Holiday, increasing to 25
· Company Bonus
· Work Place Pension
· Cycle to work scheme
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Woking, Wokingham, Bracknell, Bagshot, Aldershot, Fleet,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Senior Marketing Executive : IT Channel Products
Working closely with the sales teams and key vendor partners we are looking for you to drive lead development campaigns whilst developing strong relationships with these partners.
Additionally you will be responsible for:-
· Building and developing quarterly measurable marketing plans with a sub set of channel partners in line with their business objectives
· Planning, creating and executing multi touch campaigns that are creative, innovative and return a good level of ROI
· Executing of all marketing activities including, but not limited to social, digital, video, webinars, direct mail, events, partner marketing and end user lead generation
· Liaising with agencies and suppliers in order to execute the campaigns
· Supporting the sales and marketing team on all company events such as trade shows, partner events and networking events
· Content creation, social strategy, webinar schedule, SEO, digital brand standardisation and website management via Wordpress
REQUIREMENTS: Senior Marketing Executive : IT Channel Products
You will have a background working within the IT Channel ( Vendor, Distributor, Reseller) and therefore know how to work with technology partners.
Additionally you will have the following skills and experiences:-
· CIM or Diploma in Marketing / Digital Marketing
· Experience of Planning and delivering demand generation campaigns
· A good working knowledge of automated marketing software such as Communigator, Pardot, Marketo or Eloqua
· Digital marketing experience (SEO, Social Media, Website content)
· Strong copywriting skills
· Knowledge/ experience of Wordpress is desirable
· Excellent relationship building skills and a true team player
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Executive, Channel marketing executive, channel marketing, marketing, partner marketing, marketing assistant, campaign executive
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Zoe Chatley quoting Senior Marketing Executive : IT Channel Products and reference ZC15330 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683307 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.