A newly created IT Manager role working for one of the fastest growing IT resellers in the UK. As the business's first Technical IT person, you will have complete autonomy to shape the role and as they grow build an internal support team.
SALARY: Circa £30,000
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Corby, Market Harborough, Wellingborough, Rushden, Brixworth, Towcester
JOB SPECIFICATION: IT Manager : IT Reseller
As this is a new position you will get to work on a range of different projects within a dynamic, busy head office. Reporting directly into the Managing Director you will be expected to advise on technology and how it can help the business perform better, as well as oversee new systems design and development.
Initially you will spend your time on the following tasks;
· Installation, configuration, maintenance and support of servers, laptops, mobiles and printers
· Office 365 Rollout
· Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
· Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems including new server, Switch, Cabling and Firewall
· Day to day desktop support
· Managing and maintaining telephony systems
Aside from the above tasks we would love someone to come in with the drive to grow their career and get involved with assisting the business to win larger contracts, to do this we envisage you will get involved with;
· Vendor Exams
· HP /Dell / Lenovo Bid Management
· Assisting the sales teams on technical queries
· Prepare the business for office move in 12 months time
Who we are looking for:
We are a friendly, sociable and open business and want a like minded individual to come in and join this fantastic team. We operate a nice guy policy which means we are all approachable and have a team - oriented environment where each person is motivated by the company's goals.
You must be:
· Flexible and adaptable, you need to have the willingness to pick up new responsibilities as the role develops over time
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Confident enough to influence and present new ideas to senior stakeholders
· Already be in an IT support role craving more of a challenge
· This role will be ideal for someone who is early in their career and has the drive and the creativity to progress
We are a company who is breaking boundaries in this traditional market. With 14 years of consecutive growth this is an opportunity to contribute and help with our ambitious plans over the next 5 years.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: IT Manager, IT Support, IT Analyst, IT Support Specialist, Senior Support Specialist, Technical Specialist, Technical Manager Senior Technical Specialist, Technical Operations Officer
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting IT Manager and reference LL15377 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683325 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.