We need an experienced IT Manager to be responsible for all technology within the business. This includes support, maintenance, administration, training, purchasing, managing 3rd party suppliers and all new projects. We are an ambitious business and need to be on top of our game. Experience of MS Dynamics Navision would be useful or the appetite to want to learn and develop your knowledge within Nav would be refreshing.
SALARY: £35,000 depending on experience
JOB SPECIFICATION – IT Manager
We would really like someone who can take control of our IT infrastructure on a day to day basis. We also have a need for someone to be knowledgeable in Dynamics Navision or have the willing to learn the ins and outs of this technology. This is an autonomous role where you will manage your own diary, however, on a day to day basis we envisage your role will be to carry out the following tasks:-
• Installation, configuration, maintenance and support of servers, laptops, thin clients and printers.
• Administration of Windows AD domain.
• Maintaining availability, performance and security of key systems.
• Maintenance and administration of ecommerce website.
• Administration and support of Dynamics Navision 2009 R2. (If you have the skills across this technology great, if you don’t but have the willingness to learn and develop don’t be deterred from applying)
• Updating, maintaining and synchronising data on separate systems.
• Performing and testing backups
• Sourcing and purchasing consumables and new equipment as required.
• Support and training to internal users and Sales Agents. Responsible for problem resolution either internally or through 3rd parties.
• Assist business in identifying, assessing and implementing new technologies and improvements to existing systems to bring value to the business.
• Administration of Siemans phone system.
• Maintain documentation for IT infrastructure and processes.
• Participate in any professional training required.
• Work in line with IT policies and procedures and conform to relevant IT regulations in terms of Audit, Licenses and procedures. Maintain a full audit of IT equipment and software and manage License info.
Who we’re looking for: IT Manager
Our business is a heritage brand, so we’re on the hunt for someone who wants to be part of a small and ambitious team trying to grow a brilliant business with a world class product range. We need a genuine team player who can fit within an SME environment. You’ll have a passion for what you do, the ability to translate technical issues to non IT people and the willingness to share information.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting IT Manager and reference PM14976 to DD: 44 (0)1605 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. For more vacancies please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, visit our website or find our consultant on LinkedIn.