An IT Support Advisor / First Line Support Officer is required for a growing, forward thinking company in Northampton who truly value their employees and even offer the opportunity to work from home!
SALARY: £20,000 - £24,000
· Flexible remote / home working
· 25 Days Holiday, plus statutory Bank Holiday
· Onsite Parking Casual Dress policy
· Company Paid Activities (bowling, meals, summer BBQ)
· Death in Service (three times basic salary)
· Company Pension
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wellingborough, Kettering, Daventry, Towcester, Milton Keynes
JOB SPECIFICATION: IT Support Advisor / First Line Support Advisor
This is an opportunity to work in an relaxed, down to earth and professional environment where almost every new role is generated through in-house progression or growth. Founded in 2007 this company has quickly grown to be a market leader with their first of it's kind product being used in over 65 countries.
As the IT Support Advisor / First Line Support we are looking for people who are experienced in delivering exceptional customer service and support to new and existing clients. You must be driven with the desire to learn and to use you initiative to ensure customer satisfaction is met throughout. We are looking for a motivated and pro-active individual who can think on their feet and will be responsible for the following;
· Be the first point of contact for all clients through the help desk portal, telephone and email.
· Take calls, raise tickets, resolve tickets or escalate them to the relevant team.
· Trouble shooting and diagnostics
· Responsible for ensuring all tickets are up to date and within a 15 minute response time
· Use your initiative to recognise repetitive issues and raise awareness
· Identify new bugs and escalate to the technical team
REQUIREMENTS: IT Support Advisor / First Line Support Advisor
To be successful in this IT Support role you will have proven experience of working in a Help desk / Support environment and have exposure to the following;
· Managing incidents through to resolution or escalation
· Ability to diagnose or investigate issues
· Experience of application support would be a huge advantage but not essential as long as you have previous IT Support / Helpdesk experience.
· Happy to work in a fast past environment where attention to detail is essential
The company operates globally delivering their sector's most exciting and innovative software. My client gives you the opportunity to enhance your skills through a range of projects and technologies.
This role has become available due to the continued and exciting growth they offer natural progression and in-house promotions.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: 1st Line Support, Helpdesk advisor, Service Desk Analyst, Customer Support Analyst
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting IT Support Advisor / First Line Support Advisor and reference LL15195 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683325 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.