We are a London based Cyber Security IT Reseller. Having been established for over 30 years we have shown excellent growth year on year. We now require 2 highly skilled Key Account Managers who can manage a number of leading customer accounts as well as help to build a solid portfolio of business within the SME / Corporate markets.
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000
· OTE £30,000, UNCAPPED
· 20 Days Holiday
· Company Pension Scheme
LOCATION: East Central London
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, London, Harrow, Uxbridge, Hemel Hempstead, Watford
JOB DESCRIPTION: Key Account Manager - IT Sales : Hardware / Software Solutions
You will predominately focus on selling Hardware and software solutions (HP, Lenovo, HPE, Cisco) as well as Cyber security solutions.
Additionally you will be responsible for the following:
· Generating, qualifying, and following up on customer quotes and opportunities
· Booking and conducting face to face meetings with new and existing customers
· Achieving your monthly gross margin target and other KPI's
· Developing strong and strategic relationships with both distributors and vendor partners
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Key Account Manager - IT Sales : Hardware / Software Solutions
We are looking for highly self-motivated and driven sales professionals.
In order to be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experiences:-
· Proven sales success an within IT / Technology sales focused role
· Excellent ability to qualify and win new business
· Strong relationship management skills
· A good understanding of IT security, networking, data centre and Hardware / Software
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: IT sales, Sales, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Channel Sales, Reseller, VAR, IT Account Manager, Internal sales, External Sales
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.