100% Key Account Management - Rapidly expanding SME seek a professional and tactical skilled Key Account Manager with a real thirst for success to expand their portfolio across Major Corporate Accounts
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 uncapped bonus
Additional Benefits: Company Car Holiday Pension DIS Childcare Options
Location: Home / Field Based
Currently experiencing rapid growth, we are actively seeking an exceptional Key Account Manager who has the tactical nous to monopolise on our infant relationships within Key Accounts and convert them to only consider us as the call to make. The potential within these accounts is immense but will require you as a tenacious and focused professional to realise their true value.
In return you will be heavily financially rewarded, provided a platform to forge a future that not only rewards your success but elevates you to the career potential you desire.
Reporting to the Commercial Director your main Key Account Manager duties will be to:
• Create and implement a clear sales strategy within Key Accounts to meet targets and align with the business growth plan.
• Build and nurture beneficial relationships with key decision makers and influencers to expand our presence and credibility.
• Promote and advise on our full service offering through cross selling and expanding brand awareness.
• Increase account profitability through volume and margin control.
• Understand competitor offering, client intricacies and how to effectively add value.
We are open on industry/ sector experience but ultimately you must have demonstrated successfully expanding prestigious multimillion-pound accounts within the UK.
Territory: UK based- predominately Midlands & South
Location: Home / Field Based
To be considered you will:
• Be professionally trained, with a proven track record in sales / key account management.
• Demonstrate a highly analytical mind, someone who understands how to effectively map out and network within Major Corporates (including multi-layers / cross matrix structures/ divisions).
• Commercially astute, with the gravitas to negotiate at a senior director level.
• Display a naturally inquisitive nature with a sharp eye for detail and identifying opportunity.
• Be intrinsically motivated, with an inner drive to exceed targets and forge a future.
• Exceptional communication and relationship building techniques.
Although we have advertised the role as Key Account Manager you may also have held or currently be in any of the following roles/ sectors: National Sales Manager, Retail, Head of Accounts, Channel, National Account Manager, Pharma, Telecoms, Commercial Manager, Medical, Senior Account Manager, Construction, Head of Sales, Food, Divisional Manager, FMCG, Healthcare, UK Sales Manager, Finance.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Clare Gibson quoting Key Account Manager and reference CG15074 to DD: 44 (0)1604 68330 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.