Do you want to break into Field Service Engineering (perhaps from a maintenance background) or expand your field service career in a large multinational company with excellent development and prospects? We’re open on what sector your experience comes from and offer world-class training to make you an expert in our niche engineering specialism. Covering the Midlands and North of England, are you ready to build a career with an industry leading company?
BASIC SALARY: Up to £36,500
· Fully expensed company car with hybrid option
· Annual bonus (up to 10%)
· 25 Days Holiday & Bank Holidays
· Company credit card
· Company Share Incentive Plan Scheme
· Pension Scheme (8% company contribution)
· Life Assurance (3x salary)
· Company Perks Scheme including childcare vouchers
LOCATION: Covering the Midlands and North of England – ideally commutable to our Coventry site, but located on the M1 / M6 corridors will also be fine.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Coventry, Birmingham, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Sheffield, Leeds Manchester, Stoke on Trent, Northampton
JOB DESCRIPTION: Service Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – Capital Equipment, Industrial Equipment
Field based Mechanical Service Engineer vacancy covering industrial clients. You time will be roughly 80 – 20 split between reactive and scheduled work. Jobs are typically either a day trip or an overnight stay, (depending on the size of role and geography) but you’ll probably not be staying away more than a few nights each month.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Service Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – Capital Equipment, Industrial Equipment
· Reacting to call outs (Monday to Friday) around your region. These typically begin with a phone call to understand the requirement, with follow up visits to repair, fault find or performance review
· Manage your own diary booking scheduled maintenance trips to OEM and End User industrial engineering companies
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Service Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – Capital Equipment, Industrial Equipment
· Skilled Mechanical Engineer or Technician with a good balance of Mechanical Engineering skills
· Mechanically comfortable with hydraulics and / or pneumatics
· Desire to learn, develop skills and train to become an expert in our niche sector
A global, multi billion pound operation with an excellent reputation for developing our staff and a track record of promoting from within. In a global recession, within a global pandemic, we have thrived and continue to expand our operations. You can trust us with your career.
We’re a large, global operation and we have a sizeable budget for internal and external training. We want to make you better – and that might be becoming a manager, or an expert on PLC’s. We also have a proven track record of promoting from within our global portfolio of companies.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer, Installation Engineer, Service Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Field Service Technician, Pneumatic Engineer, Hydraulic Engineer – Industrial Capital Equipment, Machinery, Food, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Automotive, Rail, Quarrying, Mining, Energy, Construction, Recycling, OEM
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP17499 – Wallace Hind Selection