Are you a skilled Electrical Engineer with experience as a Workshop Engineer / Service Engineer or Maintenance Engineer? Based in Milton Keynes and offering a daytime shift, Monday to Friday, we are a fast-growing, international manufacturer of packaging and process machinery who need your skills.
SALARY: up to £32,000
BENEFITS: Profit Related Annual Bonus Excellent holiday package Pension BUPA
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Bedford, Northampton, Luton
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
· This is a career move. The right candidate can use this position as a jumping off point into a field service or helpdesk position. We have a great track record of promoting from within.
· If the grind of shifts and weekend work is getting you down, this position offers you an improved quality of life: daytime hours, from Monday to Friday.
· We share our success with our employees. Our profit-based annual bonus rewards the whole team for their hard work and continued success.
· We offer extremely good working conditions and an electrical engineering / workshop / maintenance team with a ‘one for all’ mentality.
JOB SPECIFICATION - Electrical Maintenance Engineer
This is an internal vacancy, reporting to the Service Manager and working in the workshop at our Milton Keynes site preparing electro-mechanical machinery / capital equipment for installation and commissioning at client sites across the UK.
This high specification equipment will be customised as per very specific requirements of clients from within the food processing / food packaging industry.
As an experienced Electrical Engineer / Workshop Engineer / Maintenance Engineer you will take on many duties including:
· Building control panels
· Machine / Capital Equipment preparation
· Modifications and building of machinery
· Pre-delivery checking and testing / Pre-delivery Inspection (PDI)
REQUIREMENTS - Electrical Maintenance Engineer
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST:
· Have a proven track record as an Electrical Workshop Engineer or Electrical Maintenance Engineer working on industrial manufacturing equipment / capital equipment / industrial machinery
· Be a qualified Electrical Engineer (ONC or above / full technical apprenticeship)
You will be confident in your electrical engineering abilities and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ideally you will have some exposure to mechanical engineering and industrial capital equipment.
THE COMPANY - Electrical Maintenance Engineer
We are a well-established market leading manufacturer of food process and packaging machinery. This is an expansion role to strengthen the team on the back of impressive growth.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Stuart Platt quoting Workshop Engineer / Maintenance Engineer reference SP14809 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683320 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.