If you are a Maintenance Engineer looking for an opportunity to work within Food / FMCG manufacturing supported with extensive training to cross train into a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer and work within our highly automated Rugby based factory utilising the latest in manufacturing and robot technology, we want to hear from you!
SALARY: £30,000 to £35,000 - OTE £42,000
· Extensive support with engineering training / qualifications.
· Attendance bonus of £80 paid every 4 weeks.
· Night shift allowance of £65 paid weekly.
· Death in service benefit.
· 21 Days shift days holiday.
· Opportunity to earn up to 5 extra days with 100% attendance.
· Subsidised staff restaurant.
· Childcare vouchers, staff shop membership (discounts for retailers, gyms & restaurants).
· Free on-site parking.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Lutterworth, Daventry, Kettering, Northampton, Market Harborough, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Coventry and Milton Keynes.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Commissioning Engineer
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will:
· Be an apprentice trained Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
· An apprentice Electrical Maintenance Engineer, qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Either way, you will have:
· Worked in an hands-on capacity as a Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer or Commissioning Engineer, within a production manufacturing environment.
· Possess a desire to self-develop your skills sets.
· Be a team player, proactive and want to make a difference.
We are a growing business based on the outskirts of Rugby, manufacturing food for the consumer markets. Having built our reputation around quality produce and ethical values placing employees at the heart of our business. Where ever possible we promote from within the business and implement career development routes for our employees to develop and grow.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, FMCG, Food, Fast Moving, Production, Manufacturing.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Jason Cooper quoting Maintenance Engineer and reference JC15244 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683312 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.