Are you frustrated with a lack of support and or training in your current role? We are looking for Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers / Electrical Maintenance Engineers to work out of our technology diverse Rugby site, who are looking to progress their PLC / Controls skills sets to the next level and will support you with certified training.
Salary: £44,000 to £47,200
· £47,200 (Inclusive of Shift Allowance)
· Up to 26 shift days holiday
· Certified PLC training
· Easily Accessible Location / Free On-site Parking
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Lutterworth, Daventry, Kettering, Northampton, Market Harborough, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Coventry, Milton Keynes, Corby, Wellingborough
What's in it for me?
· Supported with fully expensed certified training courses within PLC / automation systems.
· Skills development opportunity to work on the latest automation, controls and robot manufacturing systems.
· Strong skills and career advancement opportunity.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Commissioning Engineer
As Maintenance Engineer, you will be:
· Apprentice trained Maintenance Engineer.
· Qualified to City and Guilds level 2/3 in electrical Engineering.
· Possess hands-on capacity as a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer or Commissioning Engineer, within any production manufacturing environment, such as FMCG, Food, Automotive, Plastics, Packaging, etc.
· Some experience with PLC’s, HMI’s, Servos, Encoders, Sensors, etc. fault finding.
We are a vibrant manufacturing company with a reputation for the quality of our products we manufacture and understand that our employees are the key to our success. We will support you and your career development with certified training and always promote from within the business as a first option.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, FMCG, Food, Fast Moving, Production, Manufacturing.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Jason Cooper quoting Maintenance Engineer and reference JC15262 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683312 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.