A £billion Global Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturing Group offering a rare career development opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to move into a Business Analyst / Change Manager role. This will be involved with the roll-out and on-going improvement of our global business processes and SAP Maintenance Management system, working from either our Halesowen or Stoke offices with 90% travel requirement home at weekends
SALARY: Basic up to £55,000
BENEFITS: Group Pension, 25 days holiday statutory holiday Additional Group Benefits
LOCATION: You will be based at one of our Midlands sites either Halesowen or Stoke, with up to 90% travel throughout Europe, North Asia and South America.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Worcester, Coventry, Rugby, Telford, Wolverhampton, Crewe, Stafford, Derby, Macclesfield, Ashbourne.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Planner
We wish to recruit a Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Manager to develop into a Business Analyst / Change Manager who has extensive work experience in the field of maintenance engineering. You will work as part of an internal Project Implementation team with the specific remit to lead the roll-out of Best Business practice and transformation which includes the implementation of the plant maintenance module in our SAP ERP system.
Working on a local level with each manufacturing site you will act as a change agent to assist each local project team to:
· Map their current maintenance processes, assets, spares / materials usage, etc.
· Identify where their processes differ from the Global Best Practice business model, where they need to get to.
· Work as a Trainer and Coach to implement the new way of working onto each site.
· Follow up the initial implementation with on-going process improvements.
REQUIREMENTS: Maintenance Systems Change Manager, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Manager
We would be delighted to receive applications from individuals who meet either of the following briefs:
· Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Manager with a desire to move into Business Analysis / Change Management to deliver and implement process improvement,
· Business Analyst / Change Manager with direct experience of SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM / SAP / PMA).
Either way, it is imperative you hold:
· A comprehensive knowledge of TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) spare parts, consumables and materials management systems, etc.
· The desire and ability to travel extensively throughout Europe, Asia, North and South America with 90% travel home at weekends.
· Effective communication skills to coach and train teams of multiple nationalities, cultures and backgrounds.
· The strength of character to be able to empathise with the concerns of the local implementation teams, keeping a focus upon the end goal and lead them to successful implementation of the new way of working.
· Rounded analytical skills, able to or learn how to analyse processes, create process flow charts and work with data.
· Possess strong time / project management skills, be able to prioritise and deliver time bound projects.
We are a £billion Global Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturing Group, with ambitious development program, enjoying sustained growth with a multi-site UK presence and supplying to the major car marques.
· This role will offer you a rare opportunity to work as a Change Manager working on global maintenance engineering rollout projects.
· You will be involved with on-going system improvements, projects and data migration to a cloud-based solution.
· Where possible, we have an active policy of promotion from within and firmly believe in the development of all personnel.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Manager, Change Manager, Project Manager, ERP, SAP PM, SAP PMA, SAP Plant Maintenance, TPM, Total Productive Maintenance.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Antonia D'Cruz quoting and reference AD15220 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683328 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.