SALES, SALES, SALES! Growing business seek a Managing Sales Consultant to challenge the norm and increase their UK footprint.
SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000
· Team & Individual Incentives
· Car Allowance
· 25 Days Holiday & Statutory Holidays
· Monday to Friday
Currently expanding, we are actively seeking a Managing Sales Consultant who has the tactical nous to monopolise on our successes, win new business and converting them to only consider us as the call to make. The potential within the market is immense but will require you as a tenacious and focused professional to realise their true value.
In return, you will be heavily financially rewarded, provided a platform to forge a future that not only rewards your success but elevates you to the career potential you desire.
As a Managing Sales Consultant your main duties will be to:
· Create and implement a clear sales strategy to meet targets and align with the business growth plan.
· Build and nurture beneficial relationships with key decision makers and influencers to expand our presence and credibility.
· Promote and advise on our full service offering through cross selling and expanding brand awareness.
· Increase account profitability through volume and margin control.
· Understand competitor offering, client intricacies and how to effectively add value.
We are open on industry / sector experience but ultimately you must have demonstrated success in securing and expanding new B2B accounts.
Territory: UK based- predominately travelling around the Midlands & Central UK
Location: Northampton office based with client travel.
To be considered as a Managing Sales Consultant you will:
· Be professionally trained, with a proven track record in sales both in cold calling and face to face.
· Demonstrate a highly analytical mind, someone who understands how to effectively map out and network within industries and cross functional structures.
· Commercially astute, with the gravitas to negotiate at Owner MD/ Senior Director level.
· Display a naturally inquisitive nature with a sharp eye for detail and identifying opportunity.
· Be intrinsically motivated, with an inner drive to exceed targets and forge a future.
· Exceptional communication and relationship building techniques.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Clare Gibson quoting Managing Sales Consultant and reference CG15344 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683330 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.