Marketing Account Manager Required – This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join this multi-award winning agency based in Birmingham. With ambitious growth plans, this is THE marketing agency to watch through 2018 / 2019.
SALARY: £26,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
- Potential for travel abroad
- Extended Christmas break
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Parking
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, West Bromwich, Stourbridge, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, West Midlands
JOB SPECIFICATION: Account Manager - Marketing Agency
As an Account Manager you will be inspirational in your approach and a natural leader, you will motivate others while delivering marketing consultancy to numerous high profile clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing on-time campaign delivery, co-ordinating agency teams and liaising with outsourced partners.
- Constantly monitor progress of campaign performance, and provide ROI reports and analysis.
- Creating and writing client briefs that are relevant and innovative
- Ensuring customer loyalty and satisfaction are met, providing weekly progress reports to clients and other key stakeholders.
- Managing multiple accounts at the same time, working to strict deadlines and overseeing the Marketing assignment from start to finish.
- Identifying opportunities to upsell and add value throughout the Marketing process.
REQUIREMENTS: Account Manager - Marketing Agency
To be truly successful in this Account Management role you will have proven success of increasing revenues through strategic account management, growing and developing existing business accounts. You will have an in-depth knowledge of the full marketing mix, with the creativity to turn client briefs into award winning marketing campaigns.
As such, the Account Manager position will require the following skills and experience:
- Ability to develop solutions and long-term business strategies.
- Experience working agency side (ideally) as a proven successful Account Manager / Client Relationship Manager
- Able to demonstrate a mix of passion, knowledge and commercial business acumen.
- To oversee, develop and nurture client relationships.
- Manage and deliver against client expectations and targets.
This multi-award winning company is a full service marketing consultancy based in Birmingham. They have an established reputation for delivering first class marketing and consumer solutions to an expanding portfolio of recognised brands globally. As leaders in their field they are experiencing continued success and unrivalled growth. Consequently, there has never been a more exciting time to join this exciting organisation.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Account Manager / Client Relationship Manager / B2B Marketing / PR / Account Management / Account Director / Client Management
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnett quoting Account Manager - Marketing Agency and reference JKB14964 to DD: 44 (0)1604 6833321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.