Trainee opportunity for a candidate to make their first move into Marketing. Working for a nationally recognised company in Dunstable, this is an opportunity for someone to move into marketing, working within an award-winning department.
SALARY: £15,000 - £16,000
- Large Company Benefits
- 25 Days Holidays
- Excellent Company Pension
- Flexi and Loyalty Days
- On site gym
- Bike loan scheme
- Refer-a-friend scheme
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Leighton Buzzard, Milton Keynes, St. Albans, Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead
JOB SPECIFICATION: Marketing Assistant - Trainee
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Marketing Assistant to join this nationally recognised provider of services and regulations to the Construction industry. Working in a fast-moving environment you will be required to work and support different areas of the marketing department.
This is an incredibly varied role, that will provide genuine opportunity to get experience and a career within marketing.
Therefore, the Marketing Assistant - Trainee will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in delivering marketing projects that will bring a return of investment
- Dealing with various agencies relaying information and ideas
- Oversee updating of website content
- To regularly attend and support the team on corporate events and business conferences
- Oversee and maintain the groups Social Media accounts
REQUIREMENTS: Marketing Assistant - Trainee
- Superb written and communication skills
- IT literate – Microsoft Word / Outlook etc
- An attentive and inquisitive mindset
- No Marketing experience is needed, but instead a hunger to learn and develop!
THE COMPANY: Marketing Assistant - Trainee
This company are a nationally recognised provider of construction services and qualifications who have a reputation for their excellent and efficient service to their many members. Quality is at the forefront of everything they do, and consequently they’re looking for a Trainee Marketing Assistant who aspires to the same values.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Joel Barnett quoting Marketing Assistant - Trainee and reference JKB14935 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.