A global business with a family feel – we require a commercially driven Marketing Communications Manager to oversee the UK & Nordic business. We need a real ‘hands on’ operator with a flexible but honest approach to continue to grow our general industrial markets.
BASIC SALARY: £35,000 – £40,000
· Additional Group Benefits including Pension, Private Health Cover, Life cover and 25 days holiday plus Stats
LOCATION: Home based (UK Head office is Milton Keynes)
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Heathrow, Birmingham, Nottingham, Luton
JOB DESCRIPTION: Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Manager – UK & Nordics : Adhesives / Industrial
As the Marketing Communications Manager for the UK & Nordics your key responsibility is to ensure growth in the general industrial markets. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing Communications you will make up part of the European marketing team from a base in the UK. You will,
· Define and execute our marketing plan for our General Industrial business in the UK, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Iceland and Finland
· Develop and implement the Marketing Communications activities of the assigned segments and markets to achieve the sales objectives and business targets
· Promote, expand, and consolidate our brand awareness in the covered countries
· Support the sales organisation to improve our product offering to our customers
· Be the local product owner of our General Industrial product portfolio
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Manager – UK & Nordics : Adhesives / Industrial
Ultimately you will have previously been a successful Marketing Communications Manager, someone who above the normal requirements enjoys playing an active role in the business. You will use sales data from across your regions to influence and aid decisions. You will be enthused by variation and having a commercial impact
In addition, you will ideally:
· Hold a degree in Marketing, Economics or Engineering
· Have strong experience in B2B marketing, preferably with a technical product portfolio and management of a broad and complex assortment
· Be able to provide examples of successful launches, promotions, and brand building activities, also for several projects at a time
· Have experience creating and executing launch and promotional plans
· Have an international mindset and experience with working across borders in a matrix setup
We are part of an international manufacturing group; we are one of the world’s market leading manufacturers of engineering consumables for a variety of industrial and commercial uses.
In addition to this:
· We will value your opinion and give you the autonomy to complete the role
· We offer genuine potential for career development within our company and the group globally
· We are a passionate team, we work hard, and help each other
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: MT16094, Wallace Hind Selection