A newly created role for a Marketing Communications Manager to help this ambitious heritage brand with an unrivalled portfolio of products grow their presence across the UK. The role is a blank sheet, a new start where you will have full autonomy to express your marketing skills.
SALARY: £30,000 plus benefits including 28 days holiday
JOB SPECIFICATION - Marketing Communications Manager
As the Marketing Communications Manager your role will be to develop the UK’s brand and ensure consumers become more aware of the portfolio across Online, Offline, POS and Press. You will enhance all external messaging for the company and its impressive product portfolio.
An example of the types of work you will lead are stated below, but not restricted to:-
· Developing and implementing the external communications strategy for the UK.
· Review, develop and implement a new digital communications plan so that communications through the website and wider online digital channels are manipulated effectively to reach the maximum impact.
· Develop and launch large scale national awareness campaigns using the full marketing communications mix taking into consideration all channels including Online, Social Media, POS, PR, email marketing, copywriting, brand management, content creation and magazine PR.
· Experience of driving Press and PR campaigns across a range of media
Who we’re looking for: Marketing Communications Manager
· Ideally someone with previous experience of setting marketing communication plans on an annual basis.
· Experience developing the communications for a brand or product and able to demonstrate the results.
· Experience of developing first class marketing campaigns.
· Someone looking for an opportunity to lead their own marketing plan.
What we have to offer & Company Profile
A heritage brand, with a huge ambition to develop and grow their market share and product offering. We want to take significant market share from our main competitor, so this role is key in ensuring our success. The role is autonomous, you will have complete reign on what is carried out on a day to day basis. And excellent opportunity to see the results of your hard work. This role may also be considered as a part time position 24h hours a week.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Marketing Communications Manager and reference to DD: 44 (0)1605 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. For more vacancies please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, visit our website or find our consultant on LinkedIn.