A Project Manager with a mix of great stakeholder management and administration skills is required to work with an Event & Exhibition design agency who take huge pride in our quality of service and company culture. Based in our Crewe office, you will have opportunity to work nationally and have your input valued and listened to.
SALARY: £28,000 - £33,000
* Pension contribution
* An inclusive company culture where every voice is listened to
* Great learning potential
* Onsite parking
YOU COULD CURRENTLY LIVE: Crewe, Stoke-on-Trent, Congleton, Northwich, Nantwich, Whitchurch
Based from our Crewe office, you will be working closely with the Operations Manager, to deliver exceptional experiences for a growing client base. Acting as an all-encompassing conduit between client and project support staff (3), you will have a meticulous eye for detail and take pride in going above and beyond.
YOU WILL BE:-
* Responsible for the delivery of multiple projects (5/6 at a time).
* Project values range from minimum £30,000 through to £500,000 with an average of £100,000/£200,000.
* Ensuring all procedures and processes relating to the project are completed
* Making things happen, from conception to completion (3 to 12 months)
* Managing timelines both in-house and on site
* Working to extremely tight deadlines (particularly delivery on site)
* Managing the external supply chain
* Ensuring company quality standards are adhered to
REQUIREMENTS - Project Manager - Exhibition Design
In order to be considered for the role of Project Manager, you must possess:
* You must live within a commutable distance (20 miles) of the Crewe office)
* Experience working with on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Exposure to project values of £30,000 - £200,000
* The ability to be adaptable, the projects can be small and complex or large and basic, but always bespoke. There is not a one size fits all solution for their clients, as they work across all industries.
* A background in the event and exhibition industry, or work for a company that frequently exhibits (and you project manage this).
* Relationship building skills, there are a lot of established clients so you will need be able to nurture them effectively. You will be able to provide examples of times have done this.
* You will be very quality driven, with meticulous attention to detail.
We have been established for over 30 years and headed up by an MD who is a designer by trade. The Managing director set up on their own and built company from ground level. Since inception, the MD has done every position in the company at some point!
They strive to be world-class designers, manufacturing the very best quality products, giving excellent value and an exemplary service.
The business enjoys its culture and have regular occasions where everyone eats together. You will be working with an extremely experienced team and will be able to absorb a huge amount of information from. Because the business is an SME, you have the potential to carve your own path with the company.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Matt Hogg quoting Project Manager - Exhibition Design reference MGH1802-29 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683318 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.